I miss you Romo!

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
haha you are a fool. Bounce

What are the games played for then? This is the most Jerry Jones way of thinking I've ever heard. I guess years of being beaten down by this franchise has taken away the idea that the Cowboys ever be great again from them.

dupree89

Reaction score
Get healthy amigo.
Hello ehcrossing-
My buddy Dupree89 let me log into his account to reply to your post. First, thanks for the shout out and your well wishes. Things are improving and the Dr says the healing process is going great. I will be back as soon as I possibly can. After what I witnessed from the sidelines today, I may even come back a week early to spare great fans like you of such disgraceful performances like the past 3 weeks. (How many more 3 yard passes can we take?) And why was Coach G clapping for him? He was clapping. Did you see him clapping, ehcrossing? I am also gonna tell Coach G that I dont want Leary trying to protect to me and that McFadden needs to go! Anyway, I hope to be back soon, please hang in there. Hopefully I will be helping Matty C get ready to start in 2 weeks!
Sincerely your amigo,
Tony # 9

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
What are the games played for then? This is the most Jerry Jones way of thinking I've ever heard. I guess years of being beaten down by this franchise has taken away the idea that the Cowboys ever be great again from them.

You play the game to improve year by year. You will not be a championship caliber team every year.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
You play the game to improve year by year. You will not be a championship caliber team every year.

I guess this is mindset you have to have to cope with being a Cowboys fan, but I refuse to take on this mindset. I don't see Lakers or Yankees fans acting like this.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I guess this is mindset you have to have to cope with being a Cowboys fan, but I refuse to take on this mindset. I don't see Lakers or Yankees fans acting like this.

Well go root for them band wagon fan.

RunDMC

Reaction score

The Yankees really? They have to buy every championship.

The Lakers are a joke now thanks to Jim Buss giving Kobe Bryant 30 million dollars and trading a host of picks for an over the hill Steve Nash.

I'm pretty sure Laker fans wouldn't call their upcoming season a failure if they make the playoffs and get swept by the Warriors or Spurs.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
The Yankees really? They have to buy every championship.

The Lakers are a joke now thanks to Jim Buss giving Kobe Bryant 30 million dollars and trading a host of picks for an over the hill Steve Nash.

I'm pretty sure Laker fans wouldn't call their upcoming season a failure if they make the playoffs and get swept by the Warriors or Spurs.

There is no salary cap in baseball. It's not even like the Yankees have the highest payroll in MLB. Their fans rightfully demand excellence though.

I'm sure Lakers fans wouldn't be happy if they get swept in the playoffs. They've got standards there too.

T-RO

Reaction score
It's bleak right now, but it's not like this team was going anywhere with Romo. Let's be realistic.

You followed up one breathlessly brainless comment with a second! Do you even know what quarterback was leading the Cowboys last season and how--short of the officials making up rules as they went along--they would have played for the NFC title game.

You sir...have earned a seat on the bench. I've set you to "IGNORE"

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
You followed up one breathlessly brainless comment with a second! Do you even know what quarterback was leading the Cowboys last season and how--short of the officials making up rules as they went along--they would have played for the NFC title game.

You sir...have earned a seat on the bench. I've set you to "IGNORE"

wow you showed me

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Yeah, he just walked in the building...No one called him. Got it. You should watch the star crossed series where Parcells went out of his way to sign Romo.