I missed the 4th quarter

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Choice scored on a 30+yd run and Newman picked Eli o end the game.

grp05

Reaction score
Witten converted a clutch 3rd down, then Choice scored on a 30-something yard run.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm too..uh, you know, to comprehend right now

in simple, drunk english, where did we turn it into a win?

ndanger

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2495032 said:

It looked like Texas Stadium there at the end. I was noticing Jerry on the side lines, so I am pretty sure it was in fact Texas Stadium. Last week when we turned a win into a loss, it was at Pittsburg's Stadium , I was noticing Jerry was not on the sidelines so I am sure of all knowledge that I have just dropped on your intoxicated molecular structure. I like molecules. Jerry usually knows where he's at.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ndanger;2495057 said:
It looked like Texas Stadium there at the end. I was noticing Jerry on the side lines, so I am pretty sure it was in fact Texas Stadium. Last week when we turned a win into a loss, it was at Pittsburg's Stadium , I was noticing Jerry was not on the sidelines so I am sure of all knowledge that I have just dropped on your intoxicated molecular structure. I like molecules. Jerry usually knows where he's at.

this is probably supposed to be funny

so I laughed

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score

When the clock read 0:00 at the end of the 4th Quarter.

Nav22

Reaction score
The game!? Who cares about the game!?

Romo, Witten, and Owens are friends again!!!!!!!!111!!111!!!!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2495072 said:
The game!? Who cares about the game!?

Romo, Witten, and Owens are friends again!!!!!!!!111!!111!!!!!!

so are we! yeah, I said it

this stupid community college, uh...person is yo friends!

ndanger

Reaction score

How's the weather up there in Sacamano Calimornia, ick-up, scuse me I meant to throw up. Isss Bob right? From Sacamono Calimornia. I love it on the left side of the map coast, purdy beeches. N Imma gon get me sum ! Bob ! Just watch Nfl replay and tivo that on Tuesday and that Should straighten you out if you play it back in the central mountain zone time. if not you'll know the score fore the games over and miss the drama. I got 5 tv's in my house and it has never happened to me. I always just look for Jerry He knows where he's at.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ndanger;2495093 said:
How's the weather up there in Sacamano Calimornia, ick-up, scuse me I meant to throw up. Isss Bob right? From Sacamono Calimornia. I love it on the left side of the map coast, purdy beeches. N Imma gon get me sum ! Bob ! Just watch Nfl replay and tivo that on Tuesday and that Should straighten you out if you play it back in the central mountain zone time. if not you'll know the score fore the games over and miss the drama. I got 5 tv's in my house and it has never happened to me. I always just look for Jerry He knows where he's at.

why are you messin' with my fragile mindz?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FWIW, we failed on the 2-point conversion. That's why the final score was 20-8 instead of 21-8. But of course, you're too hammered to know what that means.:laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495105 said:
FWIW, we failed on the 2-point conversion. That's why the final score was 20-8 instead of 21-8. But of course, you're too hammered to know what that means.:laugh2:

I know you make fun of me twos

but I 4givs, tremendously

Nav22

Reaction score
so are we! yeah, I said it

this stupid community college, uh...person is yo friends!
Oh, Bob, I loved ya all along, buddy. Don't tell me that crap had you fooled. :D