I need help on here

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
How come when I click on to look at all my posts that I wrote for some reason it won't let look at them.It takes me to the main forum!! Can the mods on here keep me from seeing my posts? I also started a topic that was titled (How bout them Commanders)and that did'nt even show up.They might have deleted it I don't know.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3550633 said:
How come when I click on to look at all my posts that I wrote for some reason it won't let look at them.It takes me to the main forum!! Can the mods on here keep me from seeing my posts? I also started a topic that was titled (How bout them Commanders)and that did'nt even show up.They might have deleted it I don't know.

This needs to go in the Support Forum. Try clicking User CP at the top left and find the posts?

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3550690 said:
This needs to go in the Support Forum. Try clicking User CP at the top left and find the posts?

I went to the user CP and it only shows the topics that im sercribed to.I'll go to the support forum and ask.Thanks man!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3550633 said:
Thread was deleted. Bad idea to gloat in someone's house after they have lost.