I need some football, like real football. can't wait till training camp

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. He may have tested positive months and it’s just now being reported. These players and more staff are going to get it. Now what I wonder is when they come up with it during the season. Lol. Wow. Major players that show up positive after a game and going into the next week. It could get crazy type of stuff...
Belicheat is scheming as we speak.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
personally tired of all these non-sense arguments going in circles, tired of 890 weekly threads and 282372 posts on Dak. he is going to sign a long term or a one year deal, one way or the other....I am sure somebody is going to steer this in another dak debate thread...urghhhh

sucks that no rookie minim camps, etc....so at least get some real football news to get excited...when we get excited about watching a video of player practicing in the backyard....that's desperation.....

camp is too far way, so counting down the days...

wonder if season is going to start on time or delayed or if its cut short.

come on training camp...get here already....

we need some football

Head to your local high school and try to kick a few FGs. Humbling and a ton of laughs usually. The NFL kickers make it look so easy. It is not.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Having a normal NFL season happening just took a hit with the news of Zeke and other players testing positive. As much as we want and need football, I’m not as certain we’re going to see it this fall as some.
I have always believed we're not going to have a season. I don't think this news helps matters.

plasticman

Reaction score
I've already talked to the president and he's assured me that there will be NFL football even if it means using an executive order.

However, I'm sure he will receive bipartisan support. Nobody wants to be a member of the party that deprived the nation of NFL football. It would make their future.......uncomfortable.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And if a coach who most are older dies then what? If a player ends up in icu and it could happen then what?
all sports are starting to open up in July and we are already seeing UFC, GOLF, and Nascar, WNBA has agreed to a deal tentatively NBA supposedly will start back up july 29th, ALL the what ifs are being discussed by them not us, the players and coaches who want to continue will, the players will decide if they want to play.. what if the plane goes down on the way to a game and they all perish? what of they drove to burger king and get side swiped by a tractor trailer and die, what if they ?????????????? this isnt the place to discus this.. they will vote and im betting they play, Life is full of what ifs..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree. He may have tested positive months and it’s just now being reported. These players and more staff are going to get it. Now what I wonder is when they come up with it during the season. Lol. Wow. Major players that show up positive after a game and going into the next week. It could get crazy type of stuff...
also people who have had it and are already over it still test positive, the tests are not 100% accurate as to how sick person is, anti bodies are left behind that tests pick up and give false positives.. they will figure this all out..

glimmerman

Reaction score
also people who have had it and are already over it still test positive, the tests are not 100% accurate as to how sick person is, anti bodies are left behind that tests pick up and give false positives.. they will figure this all out..
Yeah. But I can just imagine the season on the line or the SB and your starting QB tests positive the week before the game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah. But I can just imagine the season on the line or the SB and your starting QB tests positive the week before the game.
true or NO FOOTBALL AT ALL? Ill take the football and deal with the consequences..those with better backups will have the best shot..

conner01

Reaction score
Having a normal NFL season happening just took a hit with the news of Zeke and other players testing positive. As much as we want and need football, I’m not as certain we’re going to see it this fall as some.
I need some football
But I’m concerned
Sadly we can’t even go back and watch last years games for entertainment

glimmerman

Reaction score
true or NO FOOTBALL AT ALL? Ill take the football and deal with the consequences..those with better backups will have the best shot..

Gonna be a strange season. But ya know there is still a couple months to go. It looks like Florida and some other states maybe fully open in July.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gonna be a strange season. But ya know there is still a couple months to go. It looks like Florida and some other states maybe fully open in July.
I just saw an email where they are having a pre-sale on SB tickets..so things are moving toward all a go. sure hiccups will happen this is anew to everyone process but they will make it happen..

im betting they make exceptions for adding players without using IR or cuttings players to give the ones recovering to come back from C19 etc..ie circumvent current roster restrictions on 53 and ps etc.. some rules will be mad eon the fly..something lie the NBA uses like 10day contracts that dont truly impact the cap or current rosters..

glimmerman

Reaction score
I just saw an email where they are having a pre-sale on SB tickets..so things are moving toward all a go. sure hiccups will happen this is anew to everyone process but they will make it happen..

im betting they make exceptions for adding players without using IR or cuttings players to give the ones recovering to come back from C19 etc..ie circumvent current roster restrictions on 53 and ps etc.. some rules will be mad eon the fly..something lie the NBA uses like 10day contracts that dont truly impact the cap or current rosters..
There will have to be things put in place. There will be more players and staff that come up with it. Once camps start and the facilities are filling up people will be around each other more and more so it’s gonna happen. I worry more about the staff that are older and may have underlining problems. That’s who is really taking the risk.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if we open the season at half capacity to start and maybe full stadiums by playoffs.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
personally tired of all these non-sense arguments going in circles, tired of 890 weekly threads and 282372 posts on Dak. he is going to sign a long term or a one year deal, one way or the other....I am sure somebody is going to steer this in another dak debate thread...urghhhh sucks that no rookie minim camps, etc....so at least get some real football news to get excited...when we get excited about watching a video of player practicing in the backyard....that's desperation.....
camp is too far way, so counting down the days...
wonder if season is going to start on time or delayed or if its cut short.
come on training camp...get here already.... we need some football

In the worst way!!! :star::star::thumbup: