I need some help..

calico

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a free program that lets me make Animated Gifs from videos? Does anyone have a program and could make some animations for me?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
calico said:
Does anyone know of a free program that lets me make Animated Gifs from videos? Does anyone have a program and could make some animations for me?

you have to make them by frame and i can you the name of the program i use once i get home

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
calico said:

Paint Shop Pro comes with Animation Shop... which I use... very easy program to learn and it works sealessly with Paint Shop Pro...

You can open .mpg and .avi files and then do whatever you wish... you can also create from scratch and use several different existing pics to make an animation...

calico

Reaction score
What version of Paint Shop Pro? I have version 5 and cannot figure out how to import vids to be transfered.

What about U lead that was mentioned? Is that free?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
calico said:
What version of Paint Shop Pro? I have version 5 and cannot figure out how to import vids to be transfered.

i downloaded Ulead from suprnova (bittorrent)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
calico said:

5 is several years old... I use 8... 9 just came out... it is a free 30 day download at the link I gave earlier...

Believe it or not... I know of those that know how to bypass the 30 day trial... ;)