I need the Cowboys to make a deep run this year to complete my triple crown

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
My favorite teams in order are the Cowboys, Mets and Tar Heels.. The Mets made it to the World Series, Tar Heels are in the Final 4 looking good.. If Robo Romo stays healthy all year and all the planets and stars line up. Can we please make it at least to the conference championship game? The Don Julio will be flowing.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
My favorite teams in order are the Cowboys, Mets and Tar Heels.. The Mets made it to the World Series, Tar Heels are in the Final 4 looking good.. If Robo Romo stays healthy all year and all the planets and stars line up. Can we please make it at least to the conference championship game? The Don Julio will be flowing.

Mets were last year. Your crown is already broken. Unless they go again.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Other than the Tarheels, you must be one beaten down fan.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys, Reds or Rangers, Stars, Mavericks. Will also like to see the Bengals there....I will go for the quadruple crown.
Though Mavs will be lucky to even make the playoffs, same for the Reds.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I hope Carolina gets blown out this round. Sorry not sorry Duke fan here

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I hope Carolina gets blown out this round. Sorry not sorry Duke fan here

Sorry to hear that bro.. Cannot stand Coach K.. Mister my team team sucks this year.. I think I'll go have back surgery

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Tarheels will fold and the Cowboys . . . do you really expect them to make a deep run with all the other good teams around?
This will be a shaky cowboys team walking on eggshells because of Romo's fragility (an italian word), a pretty awful defense and an unproven running game. 1 out of 3 aint bad, bloke.

Q_the_man

Reaction score

What about your Basketball and Hockey team

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

The Mets just getting there is a legitimate leg of a triple crown? Without winning?