I need to give it to you one more time!

ologan

Reaction score
It amazes me that it seems so many of the fans are surprised by the emergence of TC. Living where I do,I followed his career at GT,although not a Tech fan. Hard not to when the only 'real' newspaper up here is the AJC (We call it the Al Jazeera Constitution,but that's for another forum!)
This kid is that good. He was even seriously mentioned in Heisman talk while there,but I believe an injury quashed that prospect.
When he was still on the board before we 'took a chance on Choice' I thought it was too good to be true,and when we selected him,one big ol' smile crossed my face. Many thought he would be second round,maybe even late first round material before his last season,but nagging injuries dropped him off a lot of peoples radar,and he fell to us.

Now if we can get Felix the Cat healthy,the running game for next year will be,simply,NASTY!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch him much in college so admittedly I didn't know much about him. I've been pleasantly surprised by just how talented this young man is.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is something else, isn't he? Someone on this board mentioned trading him because we have Barber and Felix, but I think we need a personality like Tashard Choice on this team. He has natural leader ability. Just wait until he's a veteran.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495869 said:
He is something else, isn't he? Someone on this board mentioned trading him because we have Barber and Felix, but I think we need a personality like Tashard Choice on this team. He has natural leader ability. Just wait until he's a veteran.

You cant trade leadership like that away.