I never seen a O-line this bad since Jerry own the team

BigD_95

Reaction score
I love Jerry & have always supported him.

But this patch work for a NFL O-line is a joke. They cant run block at all.Open any holes at all.

They cant pass protect in anyway. Its sad. I feel bad for Romo & Murray.

This team will not do anything this year with that junk line. The only player worth keeping is Smith.

You would think after all those top linemen we had that Jerry would respect the line more.

Zordon

Reaction score
it's like nate newton, larry allen, erik williams, mark stepnoski never existed.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
It will haunt us all year, .. cost us games.

I'm pretty sure it is too late to do anything about it this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
jobberone;4747492 said:
I've seen lots worse.

It was worse in the early 2000's when QC and Hutchinson were facing jail breaks every other play although that line may have run blocked better than this one. Murray has nowhere to run.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Well they fixed the defense this year and next year it's the offense. We are a offensive line away of being a very good team.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jobberone;4747492 said:
I've seen lots worse.
Like just last year when the interior would get blown up because they were playing rookies.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
This today was exceedingly pathetic but it's been worse before, the 44-6 game in Philly a few years ago quickly comes to mind. Aikman's last year was awful to.

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
That's one of the biggest problems I have seen with the team this year. If we can't control the line of scrimmage and dominate in the trenches it doesn't open anything up in the offense. We don't have that attitude up front if we are going to draw offside penalties at least knock your man on his a&$.