I only have one reason to dislike JG, at news confs devil to angel

igtmfo

Reaction score
When Jason confronted media when first head coach - he was short with media, suspicious, unfriendly.

I read that someone told Jason he should be more friendly with media .. to extend his stay here it would be a good idea to cultivate them.

Suddenly: "Hey guys! .. How are you doing?" .. All happy.

At the end of news conferences even if after losses and rude questions and kind of a cloud around the room he is / was: "Thanks guys have a great day!"

I don't like Jason because I think he is just a big actor. .. I don't like actors as a rule.

I don't know what he is. Yes, I do know what he is ..

To media and us he is Mr. Rogers I mean the old PBS kid's show with sweaters on and Mr. McFeely the postman? or train conductor? Very cordial and even overbearingly so.

Yet in the new Amazon thing he is the baddest *** cussing .. telling players they are about worthless. Angry angry man.

I think he is very "ingenuous" and I don't like that.

Parcells is what he was. Wade presented himself as he was. Gailey, the same, Barry the same.

Didn't it make you feel good, that at least you felt your coach was a genuine person? Whether they were the very best coach or not?

But all the above guys, better head coaches than Jason. .. An old movie with Nicholson I think he used the phrase "bull xxxx artist" ..

Jason wants to make it a good team, hope he succeeds finally, I just don't like him. If he turns the team, I might recant ha ha ..

gmoney112

Reaction score
I don't really care how the coach addresses the media. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

You have to talk to them so whatever, play their stupid game and get out of there.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Jason confronted media when first head coach - he was short with media, suspicious, unfriendly.

I read that someone told Jason he should be more friendly with media .. to extend his stay here it would be a good idea to cultivate them.

Suddenly: "Hey guys! .. How are you doing?" .. All happy.

At the end of news conferences even if after losses and rude questions and kind of a cloud around the room he is / was: "Thanks guys have a great day!"

I don't like Jason because I think he is just a big actor. .. I don't like actors as a rule.

I don't know what he is. Yes, I do know what he is ..

To media and us he is Mr. Rogers I mean the old PBS kid's show with sweaters on and Mr. McFeely the postman? or train conductor? Very cordial and even overbearingly so.

Yet in the new Amazon thing he is the baddest *** cussing .. telling players they are about worthless. Angry angry man.

I think he is very "ingenuous" and I don't like that.

Parcells is what he was. Wade presented himself as he was. Gailey, the same, Barry the same.

Didn't it make you feel good, that at least you felt your coach was a genuine person? Whether they were the very best coach or not?

But all the above guys, better head coaches than Jason. .. An old movie with Nicholson I think he used the phrase "bull xxxx artist" ..

Jason wants to make it a good team, hope he succeeds finally, I just don't like him. If he turns the team, I might recant ha ha ..

He was probably just uncomfortable being the focus of press conferences at first. I think these kinds of posts are just searching for personal reason to dislike Garrett. The fact is, he hasn't been a strong enough coach, and that's the reason to want him replaced, but I don't understand the need some fans have to manufacture character flaws.

Last edited:
Reactions: G2

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t recall him ever being grumpy with the media. He’s been the same way since day one. The whole point is to grey rock them and not give them any music for Jerry’s circus. I love it. It isn’t disingenuous. It’s whats in the best interest of his team. It’s part of what he’s paid to do.

We’ve come a long way from the days of idiot beat reporters telling the HC to his face they think they could outcoach them.