I passed the bar!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
peplaw06;2408030 said:
Congratulations theo. I never had a doubt. It's a great feeling huh?
Heh, I was driving when the list came out. I pulled over and had to look it up on my phone -- I could barely hold on to the phone. I had to wait about 20 minutes before driving again.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats. That's the most emotion I've seen from you .. ever. Bankruptcy law is thriving these days. Never too late to switch!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
theogt;2408851 said:
Heh, I was driving when the list came out. I pulled over and had to look it up on my phone -- I could barely hold on to the phone. I had to wait about 20 minutes before driving again.

I was washing my car, I kid you not. I couldn't sit there at that website refreshing every second. I would have driven myself crazy. I went to wash my car, and waited... if no one called me, I didn't pass. Thankfully, I got a call.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
peplaw06;2412686 said:
I was washing my car, I kid you not. I couldn't sit there at that website refreshing every second. I would have driven myself crazy. I went to wash my car, and waited... if no one called me, I didn't pass. Thankfully, I got a call.

They must have lowered the standards recently if both of you passed. ;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The California bar is notoriously hard. No shame in flunking that one.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2407852 said:
:money: :showme: :jackpot:
maybe he can use that money and buy himself some high-powered, prescription glasses

for his scouting on the side job