I predict Dan Quinn will be the next coach of the Seattle Seahawks

Jayinem

Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense. I saw Richard Sherman say they had a big gathering for Pete Carroll with older and newer players and the older players think DQ would be the best replacement. He was a DC there, it's probably best case scenario for Seattle and for Quinn.

Jayinem

Reaction score
You know you aren't going out on a limb right?
Why would it be going out on a limb when I started with "it makes a lot of sense". It wasn't supposed to be a bold prediction. Here's a thought, stop with the gotcha posting on the internet it does nobody including yourself any good.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Nah, it's too early for him to leave. He loves coaching Micah.

Praxit

Reaction score
..not nessarily. Being HC is whole other racket. With today ownership on prowl for fast championship turnabouts

Duress is for real. That cup spilleth everywhere.
DQ here already makes HC money.
Unless he still feels infamous, for worst super bowl blunder..lol
In that case, nothing will save you.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’ve said several times dating back a while ago that he has been waiting for this and played it right. He knew his stock wouldn’t drop with Micah around.

Still, no QB, but he will get all of three yesrs to find one and get him playing at a high level before he is fired.

I will never understand why owners insist that great coordinators make great leaders of men, but ok. You lose the benefit of him as a coordinator almost entirely, and can’t bring all his key players with him.

Nonetheless, DQ is going to make a butt load of guaranteed money and good for him…he earned it.