I predicted 10-6

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm confused? You're talking like you predicted a 3 win season. A 10 win season is rather solid. You were drinking this kool aid this offseason.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Now to wait for the inevitable move to the rant zone muahahaha.

The tears of Eagles fans and self-loathing Cowboys "fans" are delicious. You wanted your call out post - thar she blows. That's all you'll get, tho. Having too much fun trolling Eagles fans on Facebook.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Crow, sautéed in an herb butter, along with wild rice pilaf and a side of Eagle bisque for anyone who wants it.

Most ate all u can eat crow, well done and burnt, around the 8-8 mark.....and then you saw something late in the Giants game that can't be written down or explained with meager words. A real who made who/boys to men moment.

Just very impressed/ecstatic about the 2014 Dallas Cowboys, haven't seen a good football mindset and culture like what is being fielded with the leadership of the Oline in a very long while.

Luv this squad, Dem Boys all 53!.... yuep, and it's the right Coaching staff.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Crow, sautéed in an herb butter, along with wild rice pilaf and a side of Eagle bisque for anyone who wants it.

You predicting the Cowboys to be good is like predicting the sky will be blue.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I sure hope we DON'T go 10-6!

Anyway, the only thing I said pre-season is why I couldn't understand why people thought the Cowboys would be worse than last year.
Then I would make a long list of reasons why they should be better (just could not measure how much). Beside massive injuries, the only other obstacle from having a better record, was imo, the possible schedule difficulty.

rynochop

Reaction score
I predicted 10-6 as well, serve me up a plate.

It's also hilarious to me that "call out" threads are so damn taboo only when we win, the same "call out threads" when we lose, or are playing poorly at the given moment, are accepted graciously among the plebeians.

The only people whining about it are people that are butthurt their prediction about us completely falling off the wagon this year turned out to be laughably incorrect.

That's funny to me.

Amen...you.d probably get banned if you posted peoples win loss predictions begore the season

jrumann59

Reaction score
I guess I need a side of crow, I was one of those that thought 10-6 was possible but so was 6-10. So I do not need an entrée but a side of crow would do. I hope a la carte is OK.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I guess I need a side of crow, I was one of those that thought 10-6 was possible but so was 6-10. So I do not need an entrée but a side of crow would do. I hope a la carte is OK.

You're alright, man - maybe just an appetizer of buffalo crow wings.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone
Where Celebrating Non-Mediocrity Is A Bad Thing​

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm completely confused by this thread. It seems like the OP was simply saying he was wrong saying that they'd be 10-6 at best, before the season, and now he believes they're going to be better than that and people are crapping on him about calling himself out and feeding himself crow?

I don't get the hate here.

Oh, wait, never mind. After looking back at it again I do in fact get the hate here. It doesn't surprise me at all.

The one thing though is that the OP could still be right but it wouldn't be good for Dallas at this point. lol