I really think the bengals.....

juck

Reaction score
would have beat pittsburgh if carson wouldnt have gotten hurt.That first pass he got hurt on was amazing and there was no stopping him.its sad.anything can happen in a game.So,this SB 40 pttsburgh is heavily favored but who knows what can happen.

thssanders

Reaction score
I hate it when people say that. I still don't think the bengals would have won that game. And you can't say there was no stopping him because he threw just ONE pass. PLus the Steelers gameplan would have been different as well. They would have attacked more and the bengals could not stop them. Pittsburgh is the best team in the AFC and they deserve to be in the superbowl.

TheHustler

Reaction score
They would have beat them with Kitna if Chad Johnson didn't make a fuss at half time.

Pitt is going down. The Seahawks are going to thump them.

superpunk

Reaction score
OK, then what's Indy and Denver's excuses for Pitt thumping them?

Pitt is damn good. It's gonna be a good game, don't be surprised if Pitt comes out on top.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Good back a look at the record of all the Quarterbacks that were in the Playoffs for the first time.

Chris Simms - Lost to the Commanders in 1st Game
Rex Grossman - Lost to Panthers 1st Game
Byron Leftwhich - Lost to Patriots in 1st Game

It is safe to say the odds were stacked against him.

- Mike G.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
juckie said:
would have beat pittsburgh if carson wouldnt have gotten hurt.That first pass he got hurt on was amazing and there was no stopping him.its sad.anything can happen in a game.So,this SB 40 pttsburgh is heavily favored but who knows what can happen.

I agree but then Indy (Or Denver) probably would have beaten the Bengals. Tough break, who really knows...

TheHustler

Reaction score
superpunk said:
OK, then what's Indy and Denver's excuses for Pitt thumping them?

Pitt is damn good. It's gonna be a good game, don't be surprised if Pitt comes out on top.

Indy stopped playing football over a month ago and expected to be able to just turn it "on" again. Stupid move.

Denver? Jake Plummer. Enough said.

Never said Pitt wasn't good, but the Bengals almost beat them with Jon Kitna.

royhitshard

Reaction score
juckie said:
Could've, would've, should've, but DIDN'T!

bengalsown

Reaction score
Unlike Indy and Denver, the Bengals wouldn't have had a problem stopping the blitz happy Steelers, we would have tore them up.

Hell, we were winning at halftime, with Kitna playing the entire half. If Carson played the entire game, Chad wouldn't have had his little incident at halftime, the team wouldn't have been devastated knowing that on the first play of the first playoff game in 15 years they lost their superstar QB, Carson wouldn't have dropped the ball while running around in circles for his life without even being hit, hell Carson wouldn't have been flushed out of the pocket at all. The crowd wouldn't have been taken out of the game so early either. We were still giving the Steelers hell through the first quarter, but it became more and more evident that we were screwed with Kitten hands running around like an idiot.

Coulda woulda shoulda, all I know is that those of us in Cincinnati are still in shock, and feel that we must be cursed.

If Carson isn't ready to play next season, the military will have to be sent in in order to try to stop all of the mass suicides.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think Carson and the Bengals would have beaten Pittsburgh too.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
The play that Palmer got hurt on bothered me.

It wasn't as flagrant as Marcus Vick against VA Tech, ... but it wasn't innocent either.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
The play that Palmer got hurt on bothered me.

It wasn't as flagrant as Marcus Vick against VA Tech, ... but it wasn't innocent either.

No it wasn't innocent, despite what a lot of folks and the media say.