I saw Jerruh JONES jet

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
So I attend the University of Arkansas, and i live right next to the football stadium. This mornin while i was selling parking in my front lawn, i look up and i see this white Lear jet....with a big ol' Dallas Cowboys Blue star on it. Jerry Jones flew DIRECTLY over my house. Now i do realize that i sound kinda stupid, but that made my day. and its a good omen for us to win on Monday.

Go Cowboys!!....pig sooie...

:starspin

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
and then you saw two F-18's that had scrambled to intercept launch 4 sidewinders at Jerruh

then Jerruh took evasive manuevers and released flares, but one of the sidewinders didn't fall for it and took Jerruh out

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
did it look like a certain QB was being threaten to be pushed out;)

burmafrd

Reaction score
Uh, you will not find F-18s anywhere but aboard carriers and at Naval air stations. You probably meant F-16's. Undoubtedly a dastardly plan paid for by Danny Boy.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1103035 said:
and then you saw two F-18's that had scrambled to intercept launch 4 sidewinders at Jerruh

then Jerruh took evasive manuevers and released flares, but one of the sidewinders didn't fall for it and took Jerruh out

you've been watching the Incredibles again haven't you:laugh2:

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
actually, two F-18 superhornets flew over the stadium right after the national anthem...

burmafrd

Reaction score
That was a special thing- its only Air Force fighters that are kept on alert.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
i look up and i see this white Lear jet....with a big ol' Dallas Cowboys Blue star on it. Jerry Jones flew DIRECTLY over my house

I believe that means you may have experienced scrotumbal equinox with JJ.

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
dont be jealous, Jerry flew over my house cause he knows that i'm a Boys fan and he knew that would make my day.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
suspenceman;1103562 said:
dont be jealous, Jerry flew over my house cause he knows that i'm a Boys fan and he knew that would make my day.

I heard he had the captain dump the contents of the plane's chemical toilets at that very moment...

No, that was NOT rain you felt... the fact it was kinda brown shoulda tipped you off... Jerry really needs to stop ordering burritos for the in-flight meals...