I see 2-3 wins at most for the rest of the season

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This was not a good 49ers team either...not close to the previous years' teams. Even the old Cowboys 12-5 teams with all of their flaws would have beat mediocre opponents like this

ICP

Reaction score
Once the defense gets more players back I see more than that but the Offense is a real mess with a mediocre leader that thinks he's Elite, that could turn toxic pretty quickly.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Looking at the Cowboys remaining schedule, who will they beat? Carolina, Giants, maybe Cincy at home? That's all I see from here on out.
Getting some guys back will help but yeah I'm thinking 1-3 wins the rest of the way.

WORST case scenario: they win enough to make the WC, lose, end up with a meh draft pick

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It's too early to start thinking about the draft.

But realistically, that reality is coming and it's coming pretty fast.
If you run the numbers, the chances of making the playoffs are getting very low.

Washington has 6 wins, we have 3 wins................10 games left................we will probably have to sweep them to overtake the division lead, I dont see that happening.

As for wildcard, the only NFC team we beat was the sorry arse Giants............we have practically no tiebreakers to speak of, that means almost no chance at wildcard.

After 3 straight 12 win seasons, it looks like the playoff run is over.......Which is not unheard of, its very difficult to make the playoffs every single year, most teams in the NFL dont unless you are the Chiefs or the Pats with Brady.

But yeah, looks like this season is close to being done...............not surprising, when you do nothing in the offseason to improve, dont be surprised when everybody else is now better.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's too early to start thinking about the draft.

But realistically, that reality is coming and it's coming pretty fast.
I think a loss in the next 2 weeks brings us there.

Still have Philly and wash twice so they can mathematically close the gap, but fall 3 games back and it’s over

Blue64

Reaction score
This was not a good 49ers team either...not close to the previous years' teams. Even the old Cowboys 12-5 teams with all of their flaws would have beat mediocre opponents like this
Really??? They would have found a way to lose this one