I see 2-3 wins at most for the rest of the season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This team barely has a pulse. This thing is over
Many said if the season starts going south, things could get ugly fast..........I'm keeping my eyes on T giving Giants game. If have a losing record and lose that game, it's opening for Jerry to fire MM ( kinda a mini-by week )

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It's too early to start thinking about the draft.

But realistically, that reality is coming and it's coming pretty fast.
This is the wrong year to be vying for draft positioning. Look at this cesspool:

Ga_GtQYWcAEkn4K

Cincinnati has only managed to win 3 of their 8 games and still cant solidify a top 10 pick

JayFord

Reaction score
At this point anybody showing up to games should be laughed at

Why are you doing this to yourself

Aven8

Reaction score
Many said if the season starts going south, things could get ugly fast..........I'm keeping my eyes on T giving Giants game. If have a losing record and lose that game, it's opening for Jerry to fire MM ( kinda a mini-by week )
He won’t do it because he has no one to take over the play calling. Schotty sucks

Creeper

Reaction score
Looking at the Cowboys remaining schedule, who will they beat? Carolina, Giants, maybe Cincy at home? That's all I see from here on out.
That's where I am at too. But I could see a week 18 win against Washington because Washington will have clinched a playoff spot and will rest their starters. It would be typical of Dallas to win a game like that and ruin their draft position.