I see a Dallas win...

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Trojans bearing gifts? Is that like the little quarter machine in the Truck Stop bathroom? They have little gifts with their Trojans. :D

Whether they're Trojans or Greeks wearing Trojans, if they drop the gift on the floor; DON'T BEND OVER TO PICK IT UP!!:eek:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
Whether they're Trojans or Greeks wearing Trojans, if they drop the gift on the floor; DON'T BEND OVER TO PICK IT UP!!:eek:

Post of the day!!!!!!! :bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
preacherman said:
:starspin im new to this board, came over from the ranch, ive read a lot of your post and this is the kind of football talk ive been looking for, just serious football talk. that being said, i think if bledsoe can cut out the mistakes and make some good throws, not like the one that was too short to TO , sure it drew a PI, but TO had to wait on it as did JJ for the 39 yarder, both passes should've been TD'S, the OL went against probably the best def front in the game and although they were'nt great, they played well enough to win. so if bledsoe can turn it around this week, i think we can win this one with not a lot of trouble. but the biggest concern i have on the skins off is Santana moss, he worries me more the portis does. so i suspect it'll be a interesting game and by far the best rivalry in football.:skins:
Well, :welcome: aboard. Glad to have you along for the ride in 2006 and hopefully beyond.

Enjoy the forum. Real good folks here.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
preacherman said:
:starspin im new to this board, came over from the ranch, ive read a lot of your post and this is the kind of football talk ive been looking for, just serious football talk. that being said, i think if bledsoe can cut out the mistakes and make some good throws, not like the one that was too short to TO , sure it drew a PI, but TO had to wait on it as did JJ for the 39 yarder, both passes should've been TD'S, the OL went against probably the best def front in the game and although they were'nt great, they played well enough to win. so if bledsoe can turn it around this week, i think we can win this one with not a lot of trouble. but the biggest concern i have on the skins off is Santana moss, he worries me more the portis does. so i suspect it'll be a interesting game and by far the best rivalry in football.:skins:

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
When you have two deadskin fans arguing amongst one another on a Cowboys forum, you know it's the boring part of the NFL week. :hammock:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
I agree, we got a lot against us this week. Its gonna be tough. I also agree that when we get everyone back, we should be in alright shape

I dunno, you guys are still awfully thin at a lot of positions, and it's a long season, and other injuries are almost bound to crop up...

Going into the season, I figured the Skins really needed a hot start, because unless they get as lucky on the injury front as they got last year (and how likely is it that'll happen two years in a row??), the quality of their play will decline noticeably when they have to start plugging in the backups...

Exhibit A in support of that theory was the play of your DBs on Monday night, sans Shawn Springs and Pierson Prioleau... it wasn't pretty, was it?? So, maybe you get Springs back in a week or two, but who else is gonna get hurt??

parchy

Reaction score
Of couse things hinge on Bledsoe, but I won't be worried about his play until he makes it a trend.

I see the Cowboys winning this game, but there will be some teeth gnashing after this one in Dallas. I just have a bad feeling about the offensive line.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
preacherman said:
Welcome my friend hope to see more of your posts

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
I swear the Skins fans over here are just Dallas fans living in DC

we are gonna PUNISH Bledsoe this weekend and make Dallas fans pray for the Romo era to begin

Moss isn't still timid from that hit in the end zone last week is he? :laugh2:

canters

Reaction score
It will be a close game guys. There will be times where it looks like we will lose it. Still think score with be along lines of 19-16 ish.

Vandy kicks a late FG!!! for the win. !!!!

1fisher

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
Just the fact that a skins fan makes a post like this. and of course it is going to be accurate in the eyes of a cowboys fan, its in favor of the 'boyz.

I mean, i kinda feel the same, im nervous about this weekend, but I wouldnt come out and make a post like this. I mean, ill say stuff like "secondary is in trouble" and little things to that nature, but never anything this big.

Maybe its just me though

we see who the TRUE homer is!:laugh2:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
This is one of those "no lose" posts by a skins fan. The reasons/excuses are laid out nice and neat and it's like "we lost? I expected that, no biggee. We won? Man we're even better than I thought.":laugh2:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Until I see more from the Cowboys, I'm not declaring anything. Especially since we've lost two in a row to them. Not to mention us getting our butts handed to us in our last Commanders game. Plus we couldn't stop the Jags last week. I will be optimistic, but very cautious.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
If Dallas is able to run the ball, at all, they take this game. I can't see Wash covering Glenn and TO with what they have

1fisher

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
This is one of those "no lose" posts by a skins fan. The reasons/excuses are laid out nice and neat and it's like "we lost? I expected that, no biggee. We won? Man we're even better than I thought.":laugh2:

you are 100% correct...... he doesn't want to show here up with dookie-doo on his face if the skins lose!:laugh2:

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I think this game in particular comes down to the Dallas o-line. The Skins d front are not world beaters, but an 80% Flo and mediocre Colombo, combined with a conservative game plan, could give the game to the Skins.