I see nothing special about the Rams

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Rams won’t have to be great on offense if we continue to have drives sputter out and have to settle for FG’s. Brett Maher isn’t going to continue nailing kicks forever and at some point we’re going to need 3 or 4 TDs to win a game. We can’t just keep putting it on our defense to hold teams down.

I've always put the benchmark for good D at 17 points per game and the benchmark for good enough offense at 21. Probably should raise the defensive benchmark to 20 even though we've kept all the teams we've faced under that. It's difficult with today's rules to consistently hold teams under 20. If we score in the 20s, I think there's a good chance we win again. I'm just not sure we'll do that.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The ones who believe Cooper Rush handles high pressure situations better than Dak are haters or don’t have a clue. Rush has never been behind center in a critical division game or playoff game. He really has nothing to lose with this opportunity because even decent play will keep him employed. He hasn’t played great but everyone is acting like he has because he’s a backup QB who no one expected much from. He’s not making big money so there’s nothing to hate about him. You have some claiming they wouldn’t mind Rush as our future starting QB which is hilarious! Lol Don’t give me wrong he’s played solid but not nearly to the level to make anyone in their right mind want him is our full-time starter.

Yeah, I give him credit, because he hasn't done anything to put the team in a difficult situation by turning over and he has managed the game well enough for the Cowboys to win 3 games. Making the those when he needed to make them to keep the Cowboys ahead or put the team in position to win the game.

But for some to compare him to Brady and Kurt Warner. And even having Mike Greenberg suggest that Cooper Rush should win NFL MVP, is getting a bit out of hand.

exciter

Reaction score
This is the second thread claiming there’s nothing special about the Rams. This fan base is getting more cocky and confident by the day. lol We’re likely headed for a reality check in the next couple of weeks. The Cowboys better be ready to play on Sunday or they’ll get blown out. The Rams need this win and they’re a pissed off football team.
I don’t think they’re anything unbeatable at this moment. Pass rush is going to have to be on point. Make them beat you with Kupp working for every yard… don’t let one of the other WR suddenly become a star!

TheCritic

Reaction score
I go into this game with no feeling of certainty one way or another about what's going to happen. I totally expect the Rams to play much better against the Cowboys. At the same time, I expect the Cowboys offense to take it to another level. First week all season where both MG and Peters should play majority snaps. I also believe Micah is going to take his game to another level by coming up with ways to counteract the chip blocking. All I know is that I really look forward to this one especially if we win.

streetcredit

Reaction score
They have a one of the best head coaches, wr, and 2 great defensive players, as well as a QB that can make every throw.