I see...well, good riddance. No druggies needed...

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Ok, so unbeknownst to the world Q was in the SA program. I'm therefore glad he is gone. If we had known he was a doper I think he would have had less supporters.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Tass said:
Players get put in the substance abuse thing all the time...Ricky Williams was a TWO time offender. 'Bill's philosophy' has no room for dopers? Riiiiiight...unless you are REALLY good like LT, right Bill?

Wow :rolleyes: , I know allot of people might not of liked Q.C. but that was out of line. I have a sister who smokes crack and let me tell you It's not easy bro. Not taking up for people that are addicted to drugs but believe me if they had the chance to say no the first time "THEY WOULD". A simple prayer is all he needs and not some immature comment like the above. God Bless,

tyke1doe

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
but believe me if they had the chance to say no the first time "THEY WOULD".

I don't understand this statement. Did someone force them to take cocaine for the first time? Hold them down, slip a mickey into their drinks?

Usually, the first time is when they have every chance to say no. But because of weak constitutions, peer pressure or doing it on a dare, they say "yes."

I'm not trying to be self-righteous but, the wages of sin ... :(

No matter how we try to get around it, some consequences are just unescapeable.

Which reminds me of what a preach once said ...

Sin will take you ... farther than you want to go, keep you longer than you want to stay, cost you more than you want to pay.

A haunting saying. :(

Bluefin

Reaction score
I see...well, good riddance. No druggies needed...

No druggies needed?

Take away all of the players in the league using illegal narcotics and no team would have a starting unit left intact.

Please.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bluefin said:
No druggies needed?

Take away all of the players in the league using illegal narcotics and no team would have a starting unit left intact.

Please.

And maybe there shouldn't be.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
And maybe there shouldn't be.

when did you learn to walk on water? the self-righteous annoy me. they always apply high standards to others - and NONE to themselves.