I still think Philly makes it to the superbowl

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. We’ll see. I’d have been sick to my stomach with that display today if I were a subhuman PHI fan.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Had they not gotten lucky bounces all season long they'd have lost 5 or 6 more games, they are nowhere near as good as people think.

canters

Reaction score
The team that has played since the end of the Rams game is not a good team. They would not be sure to beat any of the NFC teams.

Carolina is having more trouble passing than us now, but their D would shut down Philly.
Vikes would kill Philly.
Same with Rams.

This all will take care of itself but perhaps Atlanta would be the easiest team for Philly in Philly.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Did you see Foles in the first quarter with all the starters against us? He's going to get destroyed by any of the other NFC teams.

Sydla

Reaction score
They have no shot if Foles is really this bad.

Their defense better play out of their minds.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every now and then, one of you guys posts something that makes we question your purported fan allegiance. It's ok to be an Eagles fan around here, by the way, if that's what's going on.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I hope the Falcons beat them, but the long travel is going to show up in the second half next week. If not, then the Saints or Vikes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL... they aren't even favored at home with the 1 seed against the 6 seed Falcons.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, let's make this simple. ATL got a bye in the 2nd round.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The egirls will be blown out. Our Defense (actually is no slouch and has started to play well together the last few games) shut down there there new starting qb. What do you think a playoff team will do to them. There hopes were gone when wentz went down.

GenoT

Reaction score
If they do make it, I want the AFC team (don’t care who) to crush their spleens!