I swear (Tony Romo)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2505176 said:
"Jack I swear" is the last line in Brokeback Mountain. I see my attempt at humor failed miserably.:lmao2:

Hmm...I haven't seen it. Your joke may have been more effective on a non-testosterone fueled football forum. Maybe. :D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
WG5516;2505039 said:
Me neither. I think folks forget that he's one of the best in the league. The only upgrades would be Peyton & Brady in my honest opinion.

I tend to agree. I think Peyton is the best, especially after watching tonight's game.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I have a wife and two daughters. I try not to swear around them so I don't during the games. I get up and walk away a lot and in my mind there are some doozies said. Not just Romo though.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I very rarely cuss out Romo. It's usually RJ for putting him in those situations. Our play calling was drastically different when we were letting Pittsburgh get back into the game than it was when we went on our scoring drives to put ourselves in the lead in the first place.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
To me, you officially become a man when you swear in front of your father for the first time and don't get kicked into next Monday.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
After a dozen years of not getting past the first round of the POs i cuss a lot of Cowboys on a weekly basis.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
fortdick;2504994 said:
That is EXACTLY what it sounds like in my house when the Cowboys play!

Then I yell to my wife, "Get in here and see what he did this time!"
This line is so true. I don't know how many times I've done this. My wife will scream from the other room, "What happened?" And you just can't explain it.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Erik_H;2504985 said:
Or in some cases "WOW a 4 yard gain!"

That botched snap/fumble/kick it backwards/pick it up and run last year perfectly encapsulates the Tony Romo experience
probably as much as I cheer for him. I used to curse up Aikman and Emmitt and Mike too. It's just emotions coming out...that happens when you love something as much as most of us love this team :)

btw...AWESOME sig pic!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2504924 said:
how many times on gameday do you curse Tony Romo?

I think I do it at least 10 times a game, he's just so maddeningly, frustratingly...great

There's no cursing in football...

Or is that crying??

The Panch

Reaction score
superpunk;2505051 said:
by the moon and the stars in the sky.

I'll be there...
*smh* @ me thinking this was an All-4-One Romo tribute.

*smh* @ me posting that out on this board. :(

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Only time I curse Tony Romo is when he gets that "dead" look in his eye. You can almost tell just by looking at him walk to the line when he's flat.

Reaction score

I think I do it at least 10 times a game, he's just so maddeningly, frustratingly...great

At least 5....

Usually its something like this....

1) Who the ____ are you throwing to?

2) You dumb ____ , don't force the ball.

3) Hold on to the ball you ____.

4) He was wide _______ open.

5) Why in the ____ would you throw in triple coverage for?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I can't say that I have. I get upset when we turn it over or Romo makes a mistake but I get it over quickly and just start saying shake it off that play is over you will get them on the next series. I played sports for many years and that is just the mindset I carry, when you screw up you can't go back and change it all you can do is shake it off and go right back at them the next play

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v71/Erik_H/Tchoice.jpg

Pure artisitic genius.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I try not to cuss around my boy 'cause we watch the games together. My wife laughs at me because I'll say something like "That rook Scandy, is MONEY! M_O_N_E_Y I tell ya!" Two plays later.........."I can't believe we wasted a pick on that hack!!" I do it to all of 'em. :D

It's the 'ebb and flow' of my football game. What can I say.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
percyhoward;2505501 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v71/Erik_H/Tchoice.jpg

Pure artisitic genius.

Kick-*** Perch!! Best one I've personally seen...............