I Think Arizona Would Trade 2 1st Round Picks for Trey Lance

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This one was silly enough that I doubt anyone thought it was actually happening.

"Elvis is a zombie, and he's having Abraham Lincoln's baby!"
Slightly off-topic but the original thread title was, ''Lance to cardinals for two 1st rounders'."

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Right, and I didn't see a single post from anyone who believed that was a thing. I know when I read the title, I was expecting it to be an actual "haha" joke.

So did I. Especially considering that the Cardinals are making it clear that they have likely purchased their ticket to the 2023 tank bowl.

ghst187

Reaction score
For two firsts they can pick any player since at least one of those picks will probably be the top overall or close to it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For two firsts they can pick any player since at least one of those picks will probably be the top overall or close to it.

Plus, if they or the Texans manage to tank their ways to the number 1 pick and the other tanks their way to a top 5 pick, I think it's obvious who they're going. I think we know who they want. I think they will be battling with Denver (representing New Orleans), the Buccaneers, the Raiders, and the Colts for the Tank Bowl.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I do believe the Cowboys could increase Trey's trade value but 2 1st round picks? Lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I was about to make fun of this silly thread but I see a dozen people have already tar and feathered the op.

Walking away

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't for next year. 3 first round picks will be awesome!!!!!!!!

Wait, what?