I think conditioning was a big issue today

EndGame

Reaction score
Was I imagining things, or did our team ran out of gas in the second half? The Jags just seemed like they had more in the tank. T.O. and Flozell have a bit of an excuse, not having practiced as much as the rest of the team. The rest of the guys ... I dunno.

EndGame

Reaction score
PS - One positive note: My daughter got to see who Troy Aikman is when they did a cutaway to the booth. She's been wondering, "Who's Aikman?" since his name is on her jersey :D

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
your daughter asked you who Aikman was and you didn't immediately pop in a DVD of Super Bowl 27?

shame on you, my son. SHAME on you!

:)

jimmy40

Reaction score
EndGame said:
Was I imagining things, or did our team ran out of gas in the second half? The Jags just seemed like they had more in the tank. T.O. and Flozell have a bit of an excuse, not having practiced as much as the rest of the team. The rest of the guys ... I dunno.
Doesn't quite fit with all the talk of Parcells always having the best conditioned team.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
EndGame said:
but mental conditioning was more important...

dumb QB play

dumb penalties

EndGame

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Doesn't quite fit with all the talk of Parcells always having the best conditioned team.
No it doesn't, but the team just looked tired out there in the fourth. Maybe I imagined it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the poor offensive play and their inabilitiy to put together drives consistently kept the D on the field for to long. That is why they were getting tired.

EndGame

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
your daughter asked you who Aikman was and you didn't immediately pop in a DVD of Super Bowl 27?

shame on you, my son. SHAME on you!

:)
I only have the game on tape, and the tape is in a box someplace. I'm so ashamed. :(

dguinta1

Reaction score
I agree. For 3 Quarters, it looked like the Boys ran out of gas on both sides of the ball.