CFZ I think Dak should win MVP over Purdy

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Everyone says that Purdy had 2 great games against elite teams: The Cowboys and Eagles.

Dak has had 2 great games against elite teams as well..... Eagles x 2. Losing one of those doesn't matter, it's most valuable player not most valuable team effort.

49ers fans keep saying Dak stunk against the Niners. Purdy stunk against the Browns, the Vikings, and Bengals. So he's stunk more times.

Besides..... Dak had possibly his best game against the Niners' main division rivals the Seahawks. Where Purdy threw a pick 6 in the first game against them that everyone forgot. Had 2 drives start from midfield, so he's once again given credit for things his team has done. At least Dak had to go against Geno Smith. Purdy faced Drew Lock and still the Seahawks had a chance to win the game before Lock threw those 2 interceptions.

However, Hurts is out of the running for sure. He has one more game to prove anything (the Seahawks). Nobody cares about the last 3 Eagles games, and I don't know if one great game against the Seahawks will make up the ground he's lost in his last 3 out of 4 games.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Purdy isn't really in the discussion. It's either Dak or Hurts.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the signature game that Dak needed to really stand firm as an MVP candidate. If the cowboys finish strong, he’ll win it. How insane would that be?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Gotta win the division to have a shot. SF getting the #1 seed puts Purdy in the driver's seat.

Findanny

Reaction score
Dak. If Hill gets over 2000 yards, then I think he deserves it. Not the award I want for the Cowboys anyways.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Everyone says that Purdy had 2 great games against elite teams: The Cowboys and Eagles.

Dak has had 2 great games against elite teams as well..... Eagles x 2. Losing one of those doesn't matter, it's most valuable player not most valuable team effort.

49ers fans keep saying Dak stunk against the Niners. Purdy stunk against the Browns, the Vikings, and Bengals. So he's stunk more times.

Besides..... Dak had possibly his best game against the Niners' main division rivals the Seahawks. Where Purdy threw a pick 6 in the first game against them that everyone forgot. Had 2 drives start from midfield, so he's once again given credit for things his team has done. At least Dak had to go against Geno Smith. Purdy faced Drew Lock and still the Seahawks had a chance to win the game before Lock threw those 2 interceptions.

However, Hurts is out of the running for sure. He has one more game to prove anything (the Seahawks). Nobody cares about the last 3 Eagles games, and I don't know if one great game against the Seahawks will make up the ground he's lost in his last 3 out of 4 games.
Is Purdy even the best (or most valuable) player on his team?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Purdy isn't really in the discussion. It's either Dak or Hurts.
Purdy is the front runner. It's hard to argue against him at this point, but there are 4 games to go.

Dak has done well to get up there in the conversation. We'll see what happens.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Lets see Purdy with no run game and the wr's taking 5-10 yard passes to the house. Purdy is playing good with all the weapons and beautiful play design and of course a great run game. CMac is the best 2 way running back in the NFL. Kittle at TE, Deebo and Brandon at WR and maybe the best Oline in the NFL.

I like Purdy but so far its either Dak or Hill who should be MVP.