I think Dak will only sign the Tag

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I believe Dak is betting on himself again and will not accept a lowball contract from the Jones. Dak wants to prove his worth by taking Dallas on a deep playoff run, and get a long term contract when the new CBA starts with increased Salary Cap. Until then Dak will be taking 1 year deal, let’s go! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Oh yea Dak will have better career than Mahomes with more regular season wins & SBs.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I believe Dak is betting on himself again and will not accept a lowball contract from the Jones. Dak wants to prove his worth by taking Dallas on a deep playoff run, and get a long term contract when the new CBA starts with increased Salary Cap. Until then Dak will be taking 1 year deal, let’s go! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Oh yea Dak will have better career than Mahomes with more regular season wins & SBs.

I don't think he gets tagged. He will sign and the franchise tag will go to Cooper or Byron

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Your insults and complaints to be directed to this man(Jerry Jones) who till today has not given your Dak a new contract!!
Zeke got one oulala....I wonder why Dak hasn't?

https://i.*******/336uvu7iqlk31.jpg
There were no insults man.
Do you have a victim complex?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Dak is betting on himself again and will not accept a lowball contract from the Jones.
Supposedly, Jones' initial contract offer was in the low-to-mid $30 million range. Certainly, Prescott is seeking more but how can that offer be framed as 'lowball'? These are monies in the tens of millions not Monopoly money.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Offer 35-36 with big guaranteed for 4 years with a out for both at 3 year.. He is wanting another contract after mahomes and jackson get there’s and the market goes up again. I like Dak but don’t like that play. Likely his agent is driving this train.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Magomes and Watson are both eligible for new contracts this off season. Any world where Dak gets a bigger deal than with of them is upside down

He shouldn’t even get more than Russell Wilson who just signed for 35 per last year

i like Dak and think we could get to the Super Bowl with him on the right team but there’s no way he gets Mahomes money. People are just making stuff up now

exciter

Reaction score
Your insults and complaints to be directed to this man(Jerry Jones) who till today has not given your Dak a new contract!!

Lol! It's coming and in the tune of around 35 million average!

exciter

Reaction score

Oh, and its gonna be worth every penny!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No way Dak plays on a tag after seeing Jerry reward Zeke for holding out.
This is a great vantage point for Dak's agent to resume negotiations...

"So, I hear there's going to be a new offensive philosophy installed... going to need your starting QB in early to learn it, yes?".