Twitter: I Think Dez is Coming Back

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How am I making anything up. I said Witten is 3 touchdowns behind dez and only took a year off of football and didn’t have the same injury dez had. Where is the making stuff up?
Some folks want Dez to play SOOOO bad, they overlook facts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's already working out with Dak too.

Looking at our depth chart, he's already our 3rd best WR:

Cedrick Wilson
Devin Smith
Ventell Bryant
Noah Brown
Tevin Jones
Jon'Vea Johnson
Lance Lenoir

It's happening Zoners. And I could envision him being a redzone monster vs a 3rd CB, LB, or S.

Instead of getting in the redzone, offense stalls, then settling for a FG... Nope. Throw up the X! :flagwave:

So????.....We couldn't take advantage of his talents in his prime now that ship has sailed and the rust has set in for Dez....pass

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
OK that's one that was during training camp of 2018 and he visited but does not say if an actual offer was made. Even at that he still hasn't sign with any team since being released by saints and has resorted to a choreographed video begging for some team, any team to sign him and STILL no takers. You can dream of the pre 2014 Bryant all you want but that's not going to make him better TODAY.;
I see you are dancing around again instead of just admitting you made a mistake. You said no teams were interested and I proved you wrong....Not once but twice. You said you have done the research and seen no videos about Dez going to the Browns facility, which you lied about doing research. Now you want to claim it doesn't count because it was 2018........ keep dancing and bull jiving but everyone on here seen you lost the debate and your comments were wrong. You even wanted me to post links, which I did. Admit it and move on.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes and then you take the rose colored glassy you look through when looking at Bryant.
Really....... show me any comment I made that said Dez would be pre 2014 player or if Dallas signed him he would be a number 1 guy.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean it’s a waste of time not likely but if he’s just competing for a spot, fine.

it’s probably unnecessary media attention we don’t need but Jerry has never figured that concept out.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If it is true, then it was a bad idea for him to turn it down.
Well that was before he signed with the Saints and got the injury. After that he mentioned he needed to get some personal issues corrected in his life first before playing football again. I believe it was in a tweet some time ago.

Mannix

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...we pay 100 million to a part time Receiver who’s demeanor is very often exactly as we were told...looks/acts detached and disinterested....yet you want no part of a guy with fire, who cries after losses...not to mention all the work he is putting in. BTW, are we really going to pass on Dez in favor of Captain Tuttle (Noah Brown)??? Never has a Cowboy been so honored for being missing, with no record of having accomplished anything.

Sydla

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...we pay 100 million to a part time Receiver who’s demeanor is very often exactly as we were told...looks/acts detached and disinterested....yet you want no part of a guy with fire, who cries after losses...not to mention all the work he is putting in. BTW, are we really going to pass on Dez in favor of Captain Tuttle (Noah Brown)??? Never has a Cowboy been so honored for being missing, with no record of having accomplished anything.

LOL. Fire and passion gets you so far.

Sydla

Reaction score
I see you are dancing around again instead of just admitting you made a mistake. You said no teams were interested and I proved you wrong....Not once but twice. You said you have done the research and seen no videos about Dez going to the Browns facility, which you lied about doing research. Now you want to claim it doesn't count because it was 2018........ keep dancing and bull jiving but everyone on here seen you lost the debate and your comments were wrong. You even wanted me to post links, which I did. Admit it and move on.

Well in fairness, two teams looking at him is hardly a ringing endorsement.

This is just a case of Jerry being Jerry.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The date that the tweet was sent is literally right there. That's why I asked what you were asking because I didn't think anyone needed their hand held so bad as to answer the question. Be better.
Exactly. 2 years ago. And you're telling other fans to let it go.