Twitter: I Think Dez is Coming Back

phildadon86

Reaction score
More crap-posting from you I see...
Literally came out attacking the coaching staff players and yelling I’ll see you twice this year. After everything jerry did for him? Yeah I can see your agenda. Tuck it back in

phildadon86

Reaction score
They scapegoated him out of town. He had every right to be POed about it. Another Garrett scapegoat takes the fall. It was a pathetic attempt to blame someone else as usual.
Lol he had a horrible season and was making top 3 money. Some of you guys make me laugh. He wasn’t scapegoated. He got cut because he wasn’t performing to his contract demands

Big_D

Reaction score
Lol he had a horrible season and was making top 3 money. Some of you guys make me laugh. He wasn’t scapegoated. He got cut because he wasn’t performing to his contract demands

And the rest of these guys are. lol Same story different year. The only thing changing it is a new coach right now. Contract demands are through the roof, yet you don't have to actually win anything to become the highest paid player in football. Lawrence had 5 sacks on that contract. Was it his fault? Is that living up? Amari gets 100 million. Never had more than 1189 and 8. lol I'm sure that was worth it? Dad wants to be the highest paid QB??? Give me a break. Like coaching played no part in Dez at the time.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Literally came out attacking the coaching staff players and yelling I’ll see you twice this year. After everything jerry did for him? Yeah I can see your agenda. Tuck it back in
The same coaching staff that we all attack on here?

The same coaches that proved him right and were let go?

You must not remember how filthy Stephen was slandering my guy in the media leading up to and after he was released.

They knew they were going to release him and waited til well AFTER free agency began

phildadon86

Reaction score
And the rest of these guys are. lol Same story different year. The only thing changing it is a new coach right now. Contract demands are through the roof, yet you don't have to actually win anything to become the highest paid player in football. Lawrence had 5 sacks on that contract. Was it his fault? Is that living up? Amari gets 100 million. Never had more than 1189 and 8. lol I'm sure that was worth it? Dad wants to be the highest paid QB??? Give me a break. Like coaching played no part in Dez at the time.
So. The same coaching staff played no part with Dak then? Makes sense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The same coaching staff that we all attack on here?

The same coaches that proved him right and were let go?

You must not remember how filthy Stephen was slandering my guy in the media leading up to and after he was released.

They knew they were going to release him and waited til well AFTER free agency began
Sorry you can’t have an objective argument about dez with that avatar pic. And for the record I was a huge dez fan when he was on this team. I have 5 dez jerseys and multiple signed memorabilia. I’m just saying. This team did a lot for him and he left in a horrible way. That’s all I’m saying dude.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sorry you can’t have an objective argument about dez with that avatar pic. And for the record I was a huge dez fan when he was on this team. I have 5 dez jerseys and multiple signed memorabilia. I’m just saying. This team did a lot for him and he left in a horrible way. That’s all I’m saying dude.
Trust, I have no interest in sharing an objective argument with you.

You obviously dont know what the hell it is you are talking about. The team never does anything wrong in your eyes (disgusting)

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score

You obviously dont know what the hell it is you are talking about. The team never does anything wrong in your eyes (disgusting)
People always come back to the avatar :lmao2:

It amazes me how quickly people forget that he has more receiving touchdowns than anyone in this storied franchises history, including several HOFers and two or 3 future HOFers.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Lol yeah it does what are you on man? They kept Garrett 9 years too long. I’ve been saying that since day 1. I don’t know what I’m talking about? I forgot you were in the room when dez was released my bad. Grow up. You sound like a petulant child who just got told they can’t have a package of chewing gum.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lol yeah it does what are you on man? They kept Garrett 9 years too long. I’ve been saying that since day 1. I don’t know what I’m talking about? I forgot you were in the room when dez was released my bad. Grow up. You sound like a petulant child who just got told they can’t have a package of chewing gum.
Hey, all im doing is calling out your crap-posting

Its a way of life for you at this point

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean..he's still more capable than the Noah Browns or Lance Leniors of the roster, but he's also a "me me me" diva on the field where it's detrimental to the team effort. So NO! Do not want. Too many distractions as it is, and for what...an aged player who probably won't give us 3TDs/400 yds in the season? It's time to hold the WR corp to a higher standard...and I'm looking at you, too, Tavon Austin.

And for the record, I'd take Cedrick Wilson on the Roster before Dez.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hey, all im doing is calling out your crap-posting

Its a way of life for you at this point
Lol yeah I’m sure. All i said was he wasn’t playing well in his last season and was a ****** when he was cut. Definitely crap posting. I forgot how amazing your post history on here is.

phildadon86

Reaction score
People always come back to the avatar :lmao2:

It amazes me how quickly people forget that he has more receiving touchdowns than anyone in this storied franchises history, including several HOFers and two or 3 future HOFers.
Witten is about 3 touchdowns behind him. How did he work out last year? After a year away from the game and a non repaired Achilles’ tendon