I think Jerry and The Clapper made more damage that i Originally thought this past decade!

plymkr

Reaction score
I used to think, (until recently) That we were genuinely one or two players away from breaking even and going full throttle and all cylinders. All those 8-8 seasons with the putrid Clapper and the excuse we all know have lead to what we all know... "what if" "if only this, if only that" bla bla bla. Some good player's careers have ben wasted and well... I think that if we have any SLIM chance to fix this under Jerry and his putrid son (Even though the chances are slim) are if we TANK and make a total rebuild. I honestly see no other way. Our delusional Billionare and many fans still believe we are close to greatness. I think we are close to NOTHING. We need to have some serious, disastrous season or seasons for something drastic to happen.

Who agrees?
I agree that the FO is delusional and we are more than 1 or 2 players away from greatness. We have been so far from great that it's about 10 players. I think we may have overachieved in those 8-8 seasons the 12-4 and 13-3 were products of very good luck and timing but when it mattered our true team came out. As far as tanking, I don't think we will have to try and tank. I think we're going to be lucky to get 3-13. I see splitting with the Giants and the Football Team to get to 3-13. The other teams will tank us.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to post the same thing. This is all Garrett’s fault.