I think the defense will get 4 or more sacks this week

JBond

Reaction score
I don't care what happens as long as I don't see 3DL and drop 8. Goodbye Rod

Just once Id like to see 54 and 55 walk up into the gap last second on each side of the center and cut them all loose. Come on Chris flex your muscles.
All out blitzing will kill us in a passing league. If we do it, we must crush the QB. If we don't get there, bad things will happen .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All out blitzing will kill us in a passing league. If we do it, we must crush the QB. If we don't get there, bad things will happen .
Not a study diet, just once a game, My money is one or both of those boys get there. Probably not against the likes of Brady.lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I think the defense will get 4 or more sacks this week and it won’t be because we’re playing the Dolphins. It will be because Quinn is back which will take away some of the double teams against Dlaw.

Yes, because the opponent has nothing to do with what happens in the game. :rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hope he is in game shape. It usually takes a couple games to hit their stride. Our premier DE is still coming back from a late surgery (stupid) and we have a new toy that will be a difference maker down the road. I truly believe our defense will come together mid season and be a beast.
Good point and that’s why I left it at 4.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
and it will hold NO WATER.. against that team , they already saw to shaky offenses and couldn't get it done, seeing the worst it should be EXPECTED but IMO wont matter.. cheap stats against bad teams is not impressive..

you saying 4 sacks against that team is going to lead you to believe all is well, fixed and give you confidence going forward?? not me..

those tests are coming this year for ALL including Dak and KM..

weve got 8 games to prove it

NO(now weakened)
GB
both philly games
Rams
NE

obviously MN and Chicago wont be easy so lets get to that part of the season and start bragging on the teams success..
I'd be real happy if Miami goes 1,2,3 and punt their first possession. I LOVE defense guys and I just have to be honest. Would not surprise me if our defense keeps the score down because our offense is on the sidelines. Man. I pray I am wrong. But these are the two things that scare me. The defense and Garrett. I'm not in no way saying we are gonna lose but I think it's gonna be a lot closer then people think. Until the defense shows me more. Dak better keep playing like fire. Especially in the coming weeks.

GenoT

Reaction score
I think the defense will get 4 or more sacks this week and it won’t be because we’re playing the Dolphins. It will be because Quinn is back which will take away some of the double teams against Dlaw.

:muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I know what I posted and nowhere does it say the other team doesn’t matter. Move on boy and go troll someone else.
You said that it had nothing to do with Miami. The only way that would be possible is if the Cowboys were playing in a vacuum where the opponent doesn't matter. So no, I don't think you know what you posted, which is typical.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You said that it had nothing to do with Miami. The only way that would be possible is if the Cowboys were playing in a vacuum where the opponent doesn't matter. So no, I don't think you know what you posted, which is typical.
I absolutely did not say it had nothing to do with Miami so quit your lying.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I absolutely did not say it had nothing to do with Miami so quit your lying.

Ahem...

and it won’t be because we’re playing the Dolphins.

So...now you're saying the Dolphins are a factor in there being 4+ sacks?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I proved my point.

Would you like to answer my question? Or is it, as the rest of us know, impossible to do without acknowledging you were wrong?
Have you graduated pure school yet? If so you need to go back and start over.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Ain't nobody care how many they get this week. We only care how many they get against the Dolphins.