I Think They Hold Dak Out Next Week

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Personally, I dont really care who plays QB as long as the team wins.

But since this is the most talked about topic on this board right now, who should start, I will give my 2 cents.

I think you let Rush play until he loses, he has earned that amount of respect. Odds are we are going to lose at least one of the next two games at Rams and at Philly. If Dak is fully recovered, you then put him back into the lineup after Rush loses a game.

This is the fairest thing for everybody involved. Rush gets to play until he loses a game, you are not sitting an undefeated QB, and its fair to Dak as well because we all know the chit storm it would cause if you sit an undefeated Rush and play Dak coming back from injury and he looks awful. First thing you would hear is "I told you guys Dak sucked, he should have never been put back in the lineup because Rush is a 1000 better".

You guys know this will be the narrative if Rush sits with a 3-0 or 4-0 record and Dak is 0-2.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There's no way they are going to bring him back against the Rams.

They'd rather Rush play bad than Dak. That would be the best case scenario for them to get him back out there without a bunch of controversy.

The problem with that comes with what happens if Rush throws a wrench into their plans, plays well, and we win the game?

NOOOO! Speed up
Dak's return. Jerry needs to show a return on his HUGE investment!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That guy has lost his brother to suicide, tore ACL, lost his mother to cancer.....meanwhile having to deal with this fanbase. He ain't Carson Wentz i'd like to think he'll be alright. Now Tad might be riled up some lol.

I agree with you on this.

I support Dak.

The Tampa game was a fluke.

Let's not make this something it's not.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
amazing what happens to all that "Team Chemistry," when you are losing....lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yo kid...remember when you predicted 2-4 to start the season and wouldn't take my bet when I called you on it! LOL!!!!
Is this this part where you try and convince others that you don't care about what I say? lol

You do realize that's kind of hard to believe when you respond to almost everything I say unprovoked, right?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Is this this part where you try and convince others that you don't care about what I say? lol

You do realize that's kind of hard to believe when you respond to almost everything I say unprovoked, right?

2-4 BRO. You were so off. What kind of moron predicts 2-4 with this defense? You must not know much about football. All good. You aren't alone here.

Hey want to hide from another bet?

Cowboys do better then 2-4 when Dak gets back.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
2-4 BRO. You were so off. What kind of moron predicts 2-4 with this defense? You must not know much about football. All good. You aren't alone here.

Hey want to hide from another bet?

Cowboys do better then 2-4 when Dak gets back.
You already asked me that then deleted your posts when I responded.

We'll see what the schedule looks like when Dak comes back.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
There's no way they are going to bring him back against the Rams.

They'd rather Rush play bad than Dak. That would be the best case scenario for them to get him back out there without a bunch of controversy.

The problem with that comes with what happens if Rush throws a wrench into their plans, plays well, and we win the game?
Interesting time to be a Cowboys Fan !
LOL, we love the drama.
Jerry loves the attention!
Good times!

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Check the prediction polls and see which way I voted.

So what does this mean?

Personally, with us being stuck with the injury prone and not good Dak Prescott I think we should draft a 1st rounder THIS YEAR with our high draft pick we'll have. This years draft is supposed to be very high on QB talent. This is the year we should do it..

You ain't consistent sweetie. Your easy to hunt. I just really enjoy messing with you because you are by far the easiest troll to destroy on this forum. The rest of the trolls are pretty consistent with their angles and aren't very fun to play with. You I can dangle on my claws like a cat holding a mouse. Pure entertainment for me. Plus - I just want to make sure that all other posters on this board know that you are not here for any reason but to **** on Cowboys football.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So what does this mean?

You ain't consistent sweetie. Your easy to hunt. I just really enjoy messing with you because you are by far the easiest troll to destroy on this forum. The rest of the trolls are pretty consistent with their angles and aren't very fun to play with. You I can dangle on my claws like a cat holding a mouse. Pure entertainment for me. Plus - I just want to make sure that all other posters on this board know that you are not here for any reason but to **** on Cowboys football.
They do a poll each week here where you vote on the outcome of the games.

You won't believe me if I tell you what I thought was going to happen in the games with Rush, so you can just go to those posts and see how I voted instead.

Again, I'll just ignore your little rant there at the end trying to pat yourself on the back for something nobody at all cares about except you.

khiladi

Reaction score
Interesting if reports are true and dak has made injury 'worse' or slower recovery as he pushed it too hard and too early. Smacks of a guy that knows his con is coming to an end. Your back up has come in, is doing well.. if you really felt confident you would be doing rehab the right way.. instead Dak is out there trying to keep the media on him (I'll be ready in a few weeks) and clearly trying to force his way back to healthy.

I'd like to see Dak actually compete for his job.. something he hasn't had to do one single time. I'd like the coaches to objectively look at Dak and Rush side by side and then go with the best option. Heck, even just set up the buckets and see who can drop more in?

Dak waltzed in to a ready made SB ready team.. and has proceeded to do diddly squat with it. Never questioned, never forced to compete.. in fact we removed any competition he might have had.. any problem that could make Dak look better was fixed.. we gave up first round picks to get him more receivers.. we changed the play book to suit him etc etc. Dak has been given every single opportunity under the sun and still failed to deliver.

Rush isn't the answer long term but hopefully this shows Jerry that he COULD actually be a legit owner in this league if he took off the blinkers and found this team a true franchise QB.

200w.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
They do a poll each week here where you vote on the outcome of the games.

You won't believe me if I tell you what I thought was going to happen in the games with Rush, so you can just go to those posts and see how I voted instead.

Again, I'll just ignore your little rant there at the end trying to pat yourself on the back for something nobody at all cares about except you.

What does the bold part mean?

"Personally, with us being stuck with the injury prone and not good Dak Prescott I think we should draft a 1st rounder THIS YEAR with our high draft pick we'll have."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What does the bold part mean?

"Personally, with us being stuck with the injury prone and not good Dak Prescott I think we should draft a 1st rounder THIS YEAR with our high draft pick we'll have."
I still think we should draft a QB in the first round.

They say there's as many as 8 first round talents at QB going to be in the draft this year.

Maybe we won't have such a high pick thanks to Rush, we're still early in the season, but we still need to look for Rush/Dak's replacement because neither guy is the answer.