vs SD - win
vs Oak - win

11-5

Atlanta
at NO - loss
vs Tampa - win
at MIN - loss
vs STL - win

10-6. Both Atlanta and Dallas are 7-5 vs NFC, no head to head, it then becomes best winning percentage against common foes (min of 4). Not sure how this one comes out, but we better root for Saints next week.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2453926 said:
at Pit - loss
vs NYG - win?
vs BAl - win?
at PHI - loss

10-6 at best

Carolina
vs Tampa - win
vs DEN - win
at NYG - loss
at NO - loss

11-5

Tampa
at Car - loss
at Atl - loss
vs SD - win
vs Oak - win

11-5

Atlanta
at NO - loss
vs Tampa - win
at MIN - loss
vs STL - win

10-6. Both Atlanta and Dallas are 7-5 vs NFC, no head to head, it then becomes best winning percentage against common foes (min of 4). Not sure how this one comes out, but we better root for Saints next week.

How do you know this? Did you visit a fortune teller?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
just sit tight and let it all playout.

there are going to be a bunch of losses in the south each week.

and I dont get why everyone is penciling in a loss at Pittsburgh.

and as far as philly goes. Jason Garrett has made jim johnson offense look awful two of the last three times we have played them.

Just let it play out. A TB and Carolina loss would have been great today. But oh well. If we win none of that will matter.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I don't even want to think about it.

Im just going to sit back and watch these next 4 weeks play out

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I think the Rams game is the one that will bite us in the rear.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh my. Whatever happens happens. To pencil wins and losses for teams with 4 weeks to go is silliness.

Boysboy

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2453952 said:
I think the Rams game is the one that will bite us in the rear.

The game was also the death of Brian Stewart. Otherwise-he would still be calling the plays.

Ultimately, it's turned out good for us!:)

SilberBlau

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2453926 said:

common opponents are Tampa, Green Bay, Philly and St.Louis. Not sure how exactly you count the opponents that are played only once by us and two times by them and vice versa.
Right now we are 3-1, they are 1-2.
And the Commanders could become dangerous if they survive Baltimore next week.
But anyway, let's just win out and don't worry ;)

noletime95

Reaction score
I think it is highly unlikely Dallas gets in with a 10-6 record.

I'm concerned 11-5 will get it done unless the one remaining loss is to Pitt or Balt.

Nav22

Reaction score
To pencil wins and losses for teams with 4 weeks to go is silliness.
Maybe, but it's fun for some people. No need to be ants in a picnic.

Yes, I said "ants in a picnic". :)

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
noletime95;2453992 said:
I think it is highly unlikely Dallas gets in with a 10-6 record.

I'm concerned 11-5 will get it done unless the one remaining loss is to Pitt or Balt.
I still think 10-6 gets us in if our losses are against Balt. and Pitt. If we do then our conference record is 8-4. Atl has 4 conference games left so they would have to go 3-1 to equal our conference record. Wash has a worse division record and worse overall record than us right now and by my 10-6, 8-4 scenario for us they wouldn't catch us unless they finish with an 11-5 record. Of course, I am hoping for a little better than 10-6 but just thinking worse case scenario.

sbark

Reaction score
Glad to see Pitt win this week......they would've been tougher trying to hang a 2nd straight loss in a row on them........

I like the way this team is stacking up( save injury bug) for December...clawing for life, vrs last few years having things in place, and on cruise control.....

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Well, the Cowboys will have to really earn a playoff spot this year. May be when they earn it the hard way it will bode well for them in the post season. Should the boys make it this year, it won't be for lack of toughness down the stretch.

FCBarca

Reaction score
AtomicDog;2454073 said:
Well, the Cowboys will have to really earn a playoff spot this year. May be when they earn it the hard way it will bode well for them in the post season. Should the boys make it this year, it won't be for lack of toughness down the stretch.

My take as well...I don't think 2-2 gets Dallas in unless other teams flounder...I think even 3-1 guarantees little but it's what I am predicting...Whether that gets them in or not, we'll see.

But, I agree that this stretch will make them earn it as well as make them playoff worthy...If not, back to the drawing board

Givincer

Reaction score
I know you'll resurrect this thread if you're right. Will you if you're wrong, oh Realistic One?