Reaction score
Joe Realist;2453926 said:
11-5

Atlanta
at NO - loss
vs Tampa - win
at MIN - loss
vs STL - win
Atlanta has four losses already, so they would be 10-6 as well. That Atlanta game today really hurt both our chances.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2454114 said:
Atlanta has four losses already, so they would be 10-6 as well. That Atlanta game today really hurt both our chances.
Norv Turner stuck it to the Skins again.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Hostile;2454118 said:
Norv Turner stuck it to the Skins again.
Norv makes a certain face every time his team goes down in flames. Unfortunately, so do I.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
FCBarca;2454083 said:
My take as well...I don't think 2-2 gets Dallas in unless other teams flounder...I think even 3-1 guarantees little but it's what I am predicting...Whether that gets them in or not, we'll see.

But, I agree that this stretch will make them earn it as well as make them playoff worthy...If not, back to the drawing board

FCB its almost as if they are in the playoffs now. Should be a fun December!

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
what have you seen (or smoked) lately that has you fearing the Eagles?

BHendri5

Reaction score
tell us how you figure pitt is going to beat us? I do not see it, at all, as I have said we finish the reg. season 12-4.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
McNabb is capable of beating teams even us. Fortunately he doesn't have a lot of those games anymore.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2454114 said:

I thought the same but look below ATL.

Looks like records are below the team.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not only will they beat them, they will beat them at their own game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dadymat;2454352 said:
what have you seen (or smoked) lately that has you fearing the Eagles?

This isn't that '06 team, nor any of the other previous Reid teams that played lights out in the final stretch after a rough patch. Those teams had healthy OLs that rose to the occasion(this year, Shawn Andrews is gone, and so is his backup). Those teams didn't have locker room issues(this year, Lito got demoted from his nickel position, and supposedly has mailed it in. Omar Gaither got benched-supposedly he's unhappy over not getting a contract extension. And what happened in Baltimore over McNabb's benching hasn't exactly gone away either).

However-they WILL play effective spoilers IMHO, which is why I wouldn't take them lightly at all.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I said it in another thread as well, but I don't see us going 12-4. I see us going 11-5 and making it. While it may not look like it at this point, there is no way an 11-5 team isn't going to make the playoffs. I'd put money on that.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2454602 said:
I thought the same but look below ATL.

Looks like records are below the team.

One of the teams on their schedule, Minny...both Kevin and Pat Williams, their 2 monster DTs that is a big key to their run D, will likely get 4 game suspensions this week. If this happens, Atlanta should be in good shape against them as they're a very good running team.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I hate to be negative, but I think this team could be 11-5 and miss the playoffs. I need to look at it more, but if we lose to a Conference opponent and other teams in NFC keep winning.........look out.

If Tampa wins that Division but Carolina has same record as us at end, and one other team also, it comes down to Conference games, and that is where we are mediocre. I need to look at it more, but I think it could happen, which would really suxor! Washingon has an easier schedule than us too, and has the Conference tie breaker on us at the moment I believe. Correction, Washington has same conference record at moment. If we lose one or two, it really better be against the AFC boys and not in our own division!

LarryCanadian

Boysboy

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;2454676 said:
I hate to be negative, but I think this team could be 11-5 and miss the playoffs. I need to look at it more, but if we lose to a Conference opponent and other teams in NFC keep winning.........look out.

If Tampa wins that Division but Carolina has same record as us at end, and one other team also, it comes down to Conference games, and that is where we are mediocre. I need to look at it more, but I think it could happen, which would really suxor! Washingon has an easier schedule than us too, and has the Conference tie breaker on us at the moment I believe. Correction, Washington has same conference record at moment. If we lose one or two, it really better be against the AFC boys and not in our own division!

LarryCanadian

The last time an 11-5 team didn't make the playoffs were the '85 Broncos.

Funny how they added another WC playoff team in '90 b/c the NFL felt deserving teams were being shafted. But 12 years later after the divisional alignments, they go back to TWO WC teams...only for deserving teams to get shafted again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why do peopel keep wanting to rule out the Rams game? Doesn't every team have a game on their schedule they should've won? Eagles tied with the Bengals....Deadskins lost to the Rams....its just the NFL. Had we not lost the Rams game we probably don't get the Bucc's game. 8-4 is probably what we're are even without the Rams loss.

Boysboy

Reaction score
rocyaice;2454716 said:
Why do peopel keep wanting to rule out the Rams game? Doesn't every team have a game on their schedule they should've won? Eagles tied with the Bengals....Deadskins lost to the Rams....its just the NFL. Had we not lost the Rams game we probably don't get the Bucc's game. 8-4 is probably what we're are even without the Rams loss.

Eagles also are 0-3 in the NFCE, they lost to the Bears b/c Reid gambled and lost, and they lost to the Ravens b/c Reid started a fiasco at halftime when they were down by ONLY a FG.

Hey-at least we're on the outside looking in, while the Eagles have VERY little margin for error now. BTW-are the Skins even any good? They play close contests with crappy teams, while they get their tails handed to them by the better ones.