TwentyOne

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2453926 said:
at Pit - loss
vs NYG - win?
vs BAl - win?
at PHI - loss

10-6 at best

I think 10-6 what means splitting our last 4 games is a possibility.

But you pick us winning against the giants for me the best team right now and then also winning against Baltimore. To me if we win those two games we easily beat Philly too.

Pittsburgh i think will be THE game of the year. If we can go there and win we will make a run for the playoffs. But Pittburgh is really tough. Against the Giants as much as i hate to say it i think we are going to lose that one. baltimore and Philly are manageable games.

So i think 3-1 is possible where 2-2 is more realistic with the wins coming against Bal and Phil. But then if we lose the next two games this can lead to an emotional meltdown and we may easily lose all 4 remaining games.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You guys are scared of the freaking Eagles???

WOW.

If we cant beat that trainwreck of a team, then we really dont deserve to go to the playoffs.

Everybody is acting like the Eagles are the second coming of Lombardi's Packers because they beat the freaking Cardinals at the Link. Big deal, everybody knows the Cards suck on the road and are monsters at home.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2453962 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh my. Whatever happens happens. To pencil wins and losses for teams with 4 weeks to go is silliness.

ding, ding, ding!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Givincer;2454098 said:
I know you'll resurrect this thread if you're right. Will you if you're wrong, oh Realistic One?
I'll try if the mods let me!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
dadymat;2454352 said:
what have you seen (or smoked) lately that has you fearing the Eagles?
December in Philly. Did we think we would lose in 2006 or 2007 to them late in year? No, but we did.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
at Pit - loss
vs NYG - win?
vs BAl - win?
at PHI - loss

10-6 at best

Carolina
vs Tampa - win
vs DEN - win
at NYG - loss
at NO - loss

11-5

Tampa
at Car - loss
at Atl - loss
vs SD - win
vs Oak - win

11-5

Atlanta
at NO - loss
vs Tampa - win
at MIN - loss
vs STL - win

10-6. Both Atlanta and Dallas are 7-5 vs NFC, no head to head, it then becomes best winning percentage against common foes (min of 4). Not sure how this one comes out, but we better root for Saints next week.

Why are we only going 10-6 at best? I'm not saying it won't happen (Obviously by my signature I don't believe it will) but why do you say it like there is simply no other option?

Boysboy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2455022 said:
Why are we only going 10-6 at best? I'm not saying it won't happen (Obviously by my signature I don't believe it will) but why do you say it like there is simply no other option?

Have you seen our Dec play since '03? I mean we lost to some ****** teams during those months since. The Saints in '03, the Saints in '04, an injury-riddled Giants team in '04, the Rams in '05, a road-weary Eagles team in '06, the Lions in '06, a dead Eagles team last year, and a Skins team who were playing without a ton of key starters last year.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the play of this team now, but I'm not holding my breath.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
if we lose 2 of the final 4 we'll lose in the playoffs too. bank on that.

so 10-6 would be a miserable failure either way.

the boys can lose 1 more and really should not lose any if they have any intentions of making a playoff run.

at Pit - loss
vs NYG - win?
vs BAl - win?
at PHI - loss

10-6 at best

Carolina
vs Tampa - win
vs DEN - win
at NYG - loss
at NO - loss

11-5

Tampa
at Car - loss
at Atl - loss
vs SD - win
vs Oak - win

11-5

Atlanta
at NO - loss
vs Tampa - win
at MIN - loss
vs STL - win

10-6. Both Atlanta and Dallas are 7-5 vs NFC, no head to head, it then becomes best winning percentage against common foes (min of 4). Not sure how this one comes out, but we better root for Saints next week.