I think we need talented players to match eagles, 49ers, lions, would Canada CFL league be available

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know about CFL but its worth noting there are guys all over the league who came from XFL and AFL......I know nothing about the CFL other than a lot of guys who came through XFL or AFL came from CFL as well. I think Turpin even spent some time there if i'm not mistaken.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
This is an old list from like 2 years ago, no noteworthy free agents right now since the playoffs are starting this weekend.
Go Als Go! :thumbup:

meddleroidz

Reaction score
This is an old list from like 2 years ago, no noteworthy free agents right now since the playoffs are starting this weekend.
Go Als Go! :thumbup:
alouettes will get smoked in the semi's as usual, they dont compete with the argo's or any other top team, als are like the dolphins, overrated

meddleroidz

Reaction score
ive watched the CFL for 25 years and the talent is just not there, the size isnt there, they are much smaller, the intensity,NFL just a different breed. and besides it's probably illegal if they have contracts.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Last CFL player I can remember making a difference in the NFL was Pringle with Baltimore Ravens when he signed from the Baltimore Stallions of the CFl, before that Rocket Ismail.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Last CFL player I can remember making a difference in the NFL was Pringle with Baltimore Ravens when he signed from the Baltimore Stallions of the CFl, before that Rocket Ismail.
few years back Dolphins grabbed a DL from the CFL, was it Cameron Wake, Im not sure. There always kickers coming from there for what thats worth.

Jipper

Reaction score
Never have i seen a fanbase so frigin desperate....the team is 5-2 not 2-5....only thing that is going to put this team over the top is dak playing the opposite of how he did against the 49ers

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we don't have talented players. Would it have been nice if the front office made a trade or two before the deadline? Yes. Would this board be happy with the decisions? No. Collectively, the Zone is never happy. I hope we win Sunday because if we don't, the Negative Nancy Hater Brigade will be in full force.