I thought Maher missed the field goal

Rayman70

Reaction score
I was 25 when we last won a SB. I'd say we fans understand COMPLETELY what it takes to win. Seeing this franchise stuck in spin cycle for so long has made many of us cantankerous bordering on mental.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
At first I interpreted this as "we will remember this, (comma) FG fans", as though you were addressing fans of field goals. Unless you were...? :laugh:

But anyway, I too thought it was a miss at first. I was already mentally preparing for OT lol.
I see what you are saying now...lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Just glad he made it. I admit, it looked like he missed. Still dunno how it missed hitting the upright. It was like magic that it was good.
I remember doing the double head shake and thinking that the refs just made another mistake with the wrong hand signal.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm still pretty sure he missed it lol.

If he does, momentum was a little more on their side and it's a likely loss....

And things sound a lot different around here and in general all week.

That's the difference between success and failure in this league. Should probably make us all rethink overreaction.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I remember doing the double head shake and thinking that the refs just made another mistake with the wrong hand signal.
We've all seen several thousand FG attempted from that TV angle.

I've never seen one that took that exact trajectory. They always continue on the same angle and are wide. This one had other ideas.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We've all seen several thousand FG attempted from that TV angle.

I've never seen one that took that exact trajectory. They always continue on the same angle and are wide. This one had other ideas.
It hooked in really late, but the camera angle most definitely caused the trauma to Cowboys Nations collective cerebellum.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Thought he missed this kick when I saw it live, and had to go back and look again, couldn't believe it, what a kick!
We will remember this FG fans.
Lol. Been saying it for a while. I jumped up and started cussing. I lost track of it and saw it drifted off to the right up high and thought it was outside. Looked and saw them celebrating. I don’t remember seeing them show it again. Finally watched it. Another 5 yards and wow. Let’s hope he practices more. But good for him. And nailing his EP.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lol. Been saying it for a while. I jumped up and started cussing. I lost track of it and saw it drifted off to the right up high and thought it was outside. Looked and saw them celebrating. I don’t remember seeing them show it again. Finally watched it. Another 5 yards and wow. Let’s hope he practices more. But good for him. And nailing his EP.
Yes, I was streaming it and the feed immediately switched over to the other game that was in overtime, cant remember, but never showed the replay again.
I had to go to YouTube to view it about 10 times.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I’m behind about 30 seconds or so on Hulu (or more) but I cheated and saw he made the kick on the game thread but when I watched it on TV it looked good but barely snuck in

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’m behind about 30 seconds or so on Hulu (or more) but I cheated and saw he made the kick on the game thread but when I watched it on TV it looked good but barely snuck in
if he missed, he would have been cut the next day ...

Rayman70

Reaction score
A win like that does wonders for Maher and his confidence btw. I bet the Giants game will come down to a FG .