You get the best out of players

/he’s always been ripped he just has that HGH gut

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Lay off the Cheetos, fatboy!!

28271469c61ef49046f85e299bb5de9e.jpg

Hadenough

Reaction score
Zeke was no where the best player vs the Rams. Didn't use his speed running to the outside of the Rams DL, just kept running up the middle over and over. Best players adjust their games and have counter moves, Zeke didn't.
PJ ,
Thats exactly what I saw too! The question I would like to ask Zeke is are those plays designed to go there or do you have the option to bounce it outside. There was play I think it was against the Eagles where he went left and he ran into a small hole and gained 3- 5 yds but if he bounces it outside he could have had a 40 yd TD run.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
He's significantly heavier than his rookie season. One can argue if that's good or bad given the demands of the position in the NFL.

No question he's lost his long speed.

We’ll see. This looks like a leaner, meaner Zeke. I’ve been reading reports that he’s in the best shape of his career. Could be he’s trying to get some of that long speed back. No reason he can’t do it at his age.

slick325

Reaction score
Zeke was no where the best player vs the Rams. Didn't use his speed running to the outside of the Rams DL, just kept running up the middle over and over. Best players adjust their games and have counter moves, Zeke didn't.

The Rams did what every team in every sport does...take away the best player and make the others beat you. Happens in football and basketball every game but especially in big games or playoff games.

But hey, if it works better for those who want to put it on Elliott then that's ok too PJ.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The Rams did what every team in every sport does...take away the best player and make the others beat you. Happens in football and basketball every game but especially in big games or playoff games.

But hey, if it works better for those who want to put it on Elliott then that's ok too PJ.

This, the rams had a game plan on Offense and Defense and it worked like a champ. Noticed it didn't against the Pats and guess why? 3 chances to guess but you will only need one.

ghst187

Reaction score

Yep this. They also happened to have a DL with the best DL in eons to play alongside Suh and Brockers and we have a coaching staff that’s never made a single adjustment so it was a bad combo. Zeke is one of the best players in all of football.