News: "I told him, come on, punch me, I know you want to. He took me up on it" (Parsons)

Reaction score
Other teams may try to get him kicked out of the game with this,,, IIRC it takes two Unsportsmanlikes to get booted from the game.

Seriously though, letting teams hold him constantly like this is bound to push him to the edge.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Pics or....

depositphotos_206176566-stock-photo-boxer-hit-punch-face.jpg

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Other teams may try to get him kicked out of the game with this,,, IIRC it takes two Unsportsmanlikes to get booted from the game.

Seriously though, letting teams hold him constantly like this is bound to push him to the edge.

If the games over like it was and he has no prior penalties I'm good with it. I became a fan during the Campo era. Any kind of fight sounds great to me.

Now if he did this with game on the line...pissed.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Stupid stuff. Some fans like it, but it's just a distraction from the big picture.

Who cares what some clown says, or the reaction? If players get caught up in that, they end up talking about how they responded to trash talk after losing a playoff game.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you are aware of the, uh, FA&FO Chart which displays the more
you FA, the more you're going to FO.
Well, I'd say the NYG Center topped the FA&FO Chart with Micah.
It cost a meaningless TD with :08 on the clock. I'll allow it.

The Cowboys own the Giants.
This is reaching "Aaron Rodgers owns the Bears" level.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Throwing a punch is auto ejection, I believe.