I want one of these t-shirts

tunahelper

Reaction score
Or just make them yourself. TO is stealing Ipod's logo idea, so he cannot claim rights to it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
tunahelper;2188634 said:
Or just make them yourself. TO is stealing Ipod's logo idea, so he cannot claim rights to it.

Sure he can. Theres a ton of products out there copying Apples iStyle. And from my experience, making a T-Shirt just doesn't give you same quality as buying one. The price of a blank shirt and iron-on paper is really only saving you a few dollars.

I think they are funny and wouldn't mind getting one. I'd be more inclined to purchase one if I knew some of the money was going to a charity. I haven't looked into it so I don't know either way. If anyone does, please let me know.

I thought the "Make it Rain" Pacman shirts were hilarious. I wish I could find a place that sold those because I might pick one up.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
tunahelper;2188634 said:

I'm not real sure how Apple can claim any word that has a lowercase 'i' in front of it as theirs.

I've been wrong before though. :D

tunahelper

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2188637 said:
Sure he can. Theres a ton of products out there copying Apples iStyle. And from my experience, making a T-Shirt just doesn't give you same quality as buying one. The price of a blank shirt and iron-on paper is really only saving you a few dollars.

I think they are funny and wouldn't mind getting one. I'd be more inclined to purchase one if I knew some of the money was going to a charity. I haven't looked into it so I don't know either way. If anyone does, please let me know.

I thought the "Make it Rain" Pacman shirts were hilarious. I wish I could find a place that sold those because I might pick one up.

I get shirts printed for my company at $4.95 a shirt and the startup fee was $35 for the logo. It can be done cheaper. Just a suggestion....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Anyone down for the "iEmbrace" shirt? Sure the idea has popped up before but just having a little fun with the 'create your own' feature.

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y188/thehoofbite/iEmbrace.jpg

And yes. I realize that is two "fronts".

sago1

Reaction score
Understand TO hasn't come up with an idea for a Tshirt to give Romo. Some of his shirts include writings like iScore, iPractice with "T.O.win" on the back, iLove, iBlock, iTackle.

I think Moxie deserves something even more special & I bet TO feels the same way. How about iPlay on the front & TO win on the back (for now). Hopefully (despite poor 2nd team/PS play against the Chargers) we get a big win in February 2009, then TO can present Romo with a tshirt that says iWin on the front & big game(s) on the back.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sago1;2188765 said:
Understand TO hasn't come up with an idea for a Tshirt to give Romo. Some of his shirts include writings like iScore, iPractice with "T.O.win" on the back, iLove, iBlock, iTackle.

I think Moxie deserves something even more special & I bet TO feels the same way. How about iPlay on the front & TO win on the back (for now). Hopefully (despite poor 2nd team/PS play against the Chargers) we get a big win in February 2009, then TO can present Romo with a tshirt that says iWin on the front & big game(s) on the back.

Dont forget "iFound"(front) "A Real Team"(back)

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2188654 said:
Anyone down for the "iEmbrace" shirt? Sure the idea has popped up before but just having a little fun with the 'create your own' feature.

In the near future. :D

aikemirv

Reaction score
We need a Special teams shirt:

iCOVER (front) - punts and kicks (back)

or for Bruce Reid - iCOACH (front) - or at least try to (back)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think these shirts are cool and I will probably, eventually, get me a couple of them.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2188654 said:

you should email the idea to his website

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
anyone seen the Witten shirt? "You can take my hat....but not my heart"

I need that Tee!!!