I want us all to eat crow!

rambo2

Reaction score
Seeing the Cowboys make a signing this off season that will help this team! Who's hungry?????????????????
They certainly are going to sign a linebacker and get a receiver from somewhere. Then they can cut Zeke and draft a running back. All of that will help the team. They certainly can do all of that.

75boyz

Reaction score
Seeing the Cowboys make a signing this off season that will help this team! Who's hungry?????????????????
Nah, go big or go home Coogi!
Don't need no stinking Free Agents.

What I want is...
1.I want the starting QB, now in his 8th year to not only lead this team to the playoffs by his personal performance but once getting to the playoffs, prove he can...
2. Go thru his progressions and process an entire field at NFL game speed.
3. Be so money on 3rd down with precise tight window well covered passes that the defense has to adjust.
4. Be the expert decisionmaker with the ball in his hand in real time, taking what the defense gives him either by tucking and run or making the "proper" throws and not to double covered or stared down telegraphed targets.

That's ALL I'm hungry for.
Who's with me?

Okay,
Now who thinks it possible? For 3 playoff games in a row even?

Okay, at least I tried.
BUT IF accomplished I'll have my crow Medium Well thank you.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm betting our FO acquires a promising RB, CB, OT and LB from the draft. I think that's the best scenario we might be able to hope for, with no crow consumption being necessary. The draft is a worthwhile bet with this team -- veteran free agency big promises notwithstanding. That's how we roll.

Last edited: