I Want Vernon Davis...

PoetTree

Reaction score
---

Okay, imagine a 3-receiver/one-back set of Keyshawn, Terry Glenn, Vernon Davis (in the slot), with Witten on the strong side and Julius in the backfield.

Um... check, please!

:disco:

Peace and Love

- PoetTree -

stilltheguru

Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzz.

he'll be gone in the first 8 pics and plus like u said we have witten.why put davis in as a 3rd wideout?

should'nt we just get chad jackson,a real wideout?lol

AbeBeta

Reaction score
But here's a good question. If Davis is there do we take him?

Me, I hope he's there and some else wants him bad.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
if hes there im all for taking him . with how many two TE sets we run we could use another GREAT TE .

#1skins fan

Reaction score
He's even sicker on the field than the combines. Takes 3 guys to tackle him. Best athlete in the draft this year. Who would have thought UMD would have had the two best athletes in the draft the last two years?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
zzzzzzzzzzzz.

he'll be gone in the first 8 pics and plus like u said we have witten.why put davis in as a 3rd wideout?

should'nt we just get chad jackson,a real wideout?lol
While I agree that he will be gone, I have to disagree that they couldn't use him. The guy would allow the Cowboys to go with two te sets on all three downs, making teams respect the run at all times or pay the consequences. While he and Witten would be very difficult to handle in the passing game. This is actually the type of offense Parcells would love to employ.

I do like Chad Jackson though. Jackson, Lawson, Wimberly, or Carpenter look like logical picks in the first for the Cowboys.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
While I agree that he will be gone, I have to disagree that they couldn't use him. The guy would allow the Cowboys to go with two te sets on all three downs, making teams respect the run at all times or pay the consequences. While he and Witten would be very difficult to handle in the passing game. This is actually the type of offense Parcells would love to employ.

I do like Chad Jackson though. Jackson, Lawson, Wimberly, or Carpenter look like logical picks in the first for the Cowboys.
I'm hoping for Jackson or Lawson if not then trade down and get Wimberly

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
I'm hoping for Jackson or Lawson if not then trade down and get Wimberly
i agree with both of those too those are my top three besides the obvious top ten . id take lawson before jackson and davis but i KNOW hell be gone.

jbsg02

Reaction score
if we traded up that high we had better get ferguson or huff

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
ware>>merrimen.take that and swallow it

Really, proven by what exactly ?

As far as Davis coming to Dallas, there is a better chance of Tom Brady becoming the 2006 starting QB for the Cardinals.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Really, proven by what exactly ?

As far as Davis coming to Dallas, there is a better chance of Tom Brady becoming the 2006 starting QB for the Cardinals.
You think Tom couldn't start for the Cardinals?

:wink2: