I wanted to introduce myself

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Hello former Cowboy fans I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a Cowboys fan for 45 years and according to my mom my first words were not "mom" or "dad" it was "Roger Staubach". I have been reading posts in this site for years but for whatever reason I never posted. I remember posting back on usenet back in 1998 and arguing with a guy who wanted us to draft Keith Brookings and I desperately wanted us to take Randy Moss. Not sure what happened but I just started reading posts but not posting or replying even though I have a passion for the Cowboys that burns as hot as ever even though sometimes I have thought that think Jerry Jones is personally trying to give me an ulcer over the last twenty years. Looking forward to contributing moving forward and I look forward to interacting with everyone.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
GET OUT!

Not really... no, yes really. GET OUT!

Mommy, where's fluffy?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get in and mix it up brother. It sounds like you already know everybody, though we don't know you yet.

Let me apologize in advance for my own post history. I'm trying to be more negative, but it doesn't come easy to me.