I was afraid of Aaron Rodgers, scared to death of the Niners

Cas2800

Reaction score
I have the entire Niner roster right here in this magazine, not sure who they are starting vs us so???

Dude, when I was a kid I played that....we can beat anybody GRRRRRR....also, but with experience I out grew it, ok? Very concerned about the Niners they are physical and only a fool isn't worried.
Maybe you should spend a little time in your magazine researching our top ranked scoring offense against their defense. This aint your old dad coached pee wee football, these guys are pros.

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
Maybe you should spend a little time in your magazine researching our #1 scoring offense against their defense. This aint your old dad coached pee wee football, these guys are pros.

Ah. these magazines come out in June, not a newspaper a magazine, ok?

Dude, let this we are bad to the bone I tell ya.......go, ok? There is a reason we are just a 3 point fav.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Ah. these magazines come out in June, not a newspaper a magazine, ok?

Dude, let this we are bad to the bone I tell ya.......go, ok? There is a reason we are just a 3 point fav.
You mean were favored? You're basing your opinion on articles written in JUNE? The way you talk we should be 20-point underdogs. Guess you couldn't name their DB's who will have to stop Cooper, Lamb and Wilson. Maybe you can look up who the #1 defense is and get back to me. I'll wait....

RaZon

Reaction score
You mean were favored? You're basing your opinion on articles written in JUNE? The way you talk we should be 20-point underdogs. Guess you couldn't name their DB's who will have to stop Cooper, Lamb and Wilson. Maybe you can look up who the #1 defense is and get back to me. I'll wait....

Work with me here slugger

Not about articles, ok? it's about rosters with a mini bio concerning each player.....ok?

I have no way of knowing who the Niners plan on starting on the back in, ok?

Nobody cares about getting back to you ok little fella? It is funny watching you with this we so bad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....hahahaha!!!!!!!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'm less scared about a team that hasn't played us this year and who didn't impose their will on us two weeks ago. Jimmy won't be scrambling on us like little Murray.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I like this matchup the best. Give me the weaker passing game any day of the week. If the alternatives are Stafford or Murray in the 1st round, I'll take Jimmy.

Tough game, no doubt, but not one that would worry me as much as playing the alternatives.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Work with me here slugger

Not about articles, ok? it's about rosters with a mini bio concerning each player.....ok?

I have no way of knowing who the Niners plan on starting on the back in, ok?

Nobody cares about getting back to you ok little fella? It is funny watching you with this we so bad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....hahahaha!!!!!!!
So you're "scared to death" about a team you know nothing about? Gotcha. Let me take a wild guess.....you live in California?? Maybe you need to head back the niner forums where you belong.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
We won't run on them. We need to just accept that and not waste downs rushing. Doing that, and mixing short and intermediate passing...and an occasional deep shot...our offense should be ok.

We'll need a couple of Diggs and/or Parsons turnovers--quite possible against their QB...and we should be fine.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Didnt Jimmy G throw 2 ints? Meh... line the teams up. Not scared of any team.

kramskoi

Reaction score
We won't run on them. We need to just accept that and not waste downs rushing. Doing that, and mixing short and intermediate passing...and an occasional deep shot...our offense should be ok.

We'll need a couple of Diggs and/or Parsons turnovers--quite possible against their QB...and we should be fine.
So don't run the ball at all? Don't run it against Tampa Bay if they win? Or against GBay at Lambeau should it come to that?

I don't think this is a prudent approach. We saw what this team looks like against a good defense with just 12 carries. Gbay rushed 25 times for 100 yds, won the turnover differential (2-0) and still only won by two points against SF. Davante Adams had 18 targets in that game (12 rec for 132 and 1 TD)

On tape, the 49ers d-line looks pretty damn "active". They took over in the second half against the Rams and Stafford's play deteriorated. Prescott will be tested. Hopefully he will have the "right" answers more than not.

Flamma

Reaction score
Don't like this at all, was hoping they didn't make it, that is very physical gang there, a lot of great players, we could be in trouble. What is the betting line?

Bosa is a stud, Deebo stud, Kittles a load, Elijah Mitchell is why ya don't need to draft a RB high is great. Jimmy G a weird cat, if he is cooking.....ouch!!!!

Last team I wanted to see in the first round the Niners. Tell me something to ease the pain, talk me out of buying a half pint to drink away these blues.

Are you kidding me, right now this very second...

Colin...I got the Niners

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Deebo

This is the best possible opponent to be playing first. I think the 49ers, right now, are better than any other NFC playoff team except the Packers. And I'm not even sure the Packers are that much better, if at all. We're going to have to step up our intensity level to beat these guys. If we come out like we did against the Cards, we're done. If Dallas beats this team, we'll be ready for the rest.