I was impressed with the Eagles performance against BYE

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
They showed some real resolve after the beating we gave them last week. I expected BYE to run all over them, but suprisingly they bottled up that pesky sum*****. :cool:

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BYE was robbed on that last play of the second half though. He was obviously in bounds???? And then when Andy Reid started doing a lap dance over at the BYE's bench, well, I just could not take it anymore....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Right on 31.

The Eagles appear to have won the bye week BIG.

No meltdowns, motorcycle mishaps, or cruise ships.

But there's still time for ole BYE to run one back - TO's mouth is living on borrowed time.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Bye has no poise, the crap they pulled at the end of the 2nd qtr was bogus! They really need to come out and establish the run! I have bye and the pts....

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Right on 31.

The Eagles appear to have won the bye week BIG.

No meltdowns, motorcycle mishaps, or cruise ships.

But there's still time for ole BYE to run one back - TO's mouth is living on borrowed time.
I'd look at it the other way - they did their best but still didn't get a win. :cool:

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
bottom line is this....the way Bye is playing.......they wont win a game this year... I think they need a week off....i mean c'mon they play like 2 teams a week for 14 weeks!!!

lspain1

Reaction score
I started the QB for bye on my fantasy team this week...I think he's better than Carr or Harrington

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
The refs screwed them....

That's why Bye hit the ref at the end of the game...TO had his hands on Bye, and Bye did not like it, but Bye missed TO and hit the ref. It was lucky Bye did not get thrown out of the game. I am sure he will be fined. Bye will appeal and say that TO had his hands on him and he was pushing TO's hands off. Agents and attorneys will get involved. What a mess.