I was "wrong"

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I could have probably even put this in "Off Topic" but whatever..

@Dallasfann I owe you some form of an apology..or whatever.

We had a bet, I'm a man of my word..even if you were being a bit sarcastic.

The defense played well against New England, except a few drives when it counted the most.. however..that doesn't matter. Weather, refs, Offensive woes, ****ty coaching..tons of variables.

I'm sorry I doubted the defense, though the loss stings regardless being that..even with a sloppy performance..Dallas let yet another win slip from their grasp.

That about sums it up, yeah? Besides, I didn't want you to have to take a week off from stat bombs ;)

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I could have probably even put this in "Off Topic" but whatever..

@Dallasfann I owe you some form of an apology..or whatever.

We had a bet, I'm a man of my word..even if you were being a bit sarcastic.

The defense played well against New England, except a few drives when it counted the most.. however..that doesn't matter. Weather, refs, Offensive woes, ****ty coaching..tons of variables.

I'm sorry I doubted the defense, though the loss stings regardless being that..even with a sloppy performance..Dallas let yet another win slip from their grasp.

That about sums it up, yeah? Besides, I didn't want you to have to take a week off from stat bombs ;)

You are supposed to say, I'm an emotional human and these Cowboys make my hormones go WEEEEEE. You can be happy we lost or whatever but the fact that you truthfully thought the Cowboys would lose by 18 points is 100 % an emotional prediction. There is no thought our reasoning behind it and you just wanted to be over dramatic. That's the only thing I was calling you out on.