I went back in time to help Noah with a termite problem

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I set up this cross-time era intercom system where people from the past could contact me for help. Noah was having problems building his ark, and so he gave me a call. Turns out, soon as he collected a male and a female termite, he realized he had a big problem. Those little rascals would breed like crazy and the consume his whole ark. To prevent that, I helped Noah to build his "termite ark." It's a miniature ark that he'll tow behind the main one. All the termites stay on board the mini-ark so that they can't eat up and destroy the main one. I thought it was a great solution.
He also needed to find some kind of propulsion. After all, if you're in a flood, you don't want to be at the mercy of whatever currents and winds happen to prevail. So I took Noah to the Yamaha store to help him buy a great outboard motor. Everyone knows Yamaha has been around forever making great stuff like motorbikes, pianos, and guitars. And boat motors. So, I got Noah all set up with a motor to propel his ark around, and a mini-ark for the termites. (I promise I'm not sponsored by Yamaha.)
I decided not to stick around for the flood. That sounded brutal, and I wasn't sure if Noah had room for me on his boat. Sounded like it would be crowded, and the termite ark is way too small for me. So I returned. I didn't screw up the timeline, did I? The Cowboys are still owned by Robert Craft and have a league record 15 Super Bowl titles, right? Ha, I'm paranoid. There's no way that helping Noah could have screwed that up.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
card00954_fr.jpg