I went to Eagirls training camp today

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Man was it hot. Sorry I dont have a digital camera so pictures are not included. A few things I noticed

1) There defense looks very good
2) TO has a pulled groin and didnt practice
3) TO and Mcnabb did not speak once to eachother during the practice
4) Once the scrimages began, Mcnabb looked BAD. Threw 4 picks
5) Ryan Moats the guy we wanted looks very good, but the boys a midgit.
6) Lito Sheppard and Brian Westbrook and Corey Simon were not in attendence.
7) There punter has got a leg, kicked a few 50 yarders.
8) Keith Adams looked alot bigger, he definitly added some muscle since he left here.
9) Sean Andrews looks really good, good thing we have GLover and Ferguson
10) The main thing I realized at my 3 1/2 hour stay at the camp, the Eagles are NOTHING to be scared of

:suxiggle:

RonBurgandy31

Reaction score
Dont forget the arguably biggest part of their offense Brian Westbrook isnt there.:iggles:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
WEstbrook is a good reciver and benift from a pass happy team, by no means is he a threat running and if you put a LB who can run with him,(ware) he wont be a factor

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I remember hearing stories about Keith Adams being such a hard hitter on ST he would go through several pairs of contact lenses every game. Man I miss him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
I remember hearing stories about Keith Adams being such a hard hitter on ST he would go through several pairs of contact lenses every game. Man I miss him.
Jamar lit him up :D

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I usually make the trip too (to fill my football fix), but given the heat and the wealth of Cowboys news here, I'm feeling just fine. :)

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
and compared to pic's ive seen from our team in training camp I think we have a much stronger looking team then they do, looks like we've been hittin the weight room harder then they have.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
WEstbrook is a good reciver and benift from a pass happy team, by no means is he a threat running and if you put a LB who can run with him,(ware) he wont be a factor

Actually Westbrook is a pretty decent runner. He seems to always be going forward and rarely takes a hit in the backfield. And when he does... he seems to wiggle out for an extra 3 or 4 yards. Always falling forward.

But his forteit is catching out of the backfield or lining up as an extra WR. He is dangerous.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
They've been in camp less than a week don't go writing them off yet....None of this counts untill sept...