I will be looking at how all 4 NFCE teams draft, not just Cowboys

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It seems to me most just focus on who dallas drafts, but it matters who the other east div teams draft as well.

Last year NFCE had the most wins in NFL as far as divisions go, with AFCE being 2nd. ( and those 2 div now have to play each other this season)

Phil is the biggest competitor for Dallas , being NFCE Champ, and NFC champ, and yet they draft @ # 10 in RD 1.

So I am curious if they will try to get bijan or gibbs, or the OT kiper says they get.

In fact, I think if lions dont take one of them ( the rb's), they may fall into 2nd round.

If the lions have a good draft, they could be in playoffs, and maybe as div champ. GB could be done, will see how good their HC is now lol.

NYG they are like the lions, with a good draft and FA moves, they could be in playoffs again.

Wash lol, I wonder is new regime drafting for them or the old regime ??????????? dont know, kinda messed up.
Will they keep current HC and staff?? so dont know about them , probably not going to be very good or consistent.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always interested in the East picks and especially the Eagles because they're usually one of the wild cards of the draft. Last draft, I thought they scored big with Davis and Dean.

The Giants are interesting after extending Jones, do they go protection or weapons for him or defense.

WAS with new owners will be of specific interest because they are at 16 and that is striking distance of a move up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It seems to me most just focus on who dallas drafts, but it matters who the other east div teams draft as well.

Last year NFCE had the most wins in NFL as far as divisions go, with AFCE being 2nd. ( and those 2 div now have to play each other this season)

Phil is the biggest competitor for Dallas , being NFCE Champ, and NFC champ, and yet they draft @ # 10 in RD 1.

So I am curious if they will try to get bijan or gibbs, or the OT kiper says they get.

In fact, I think if lions dont take one of them ( the rb's), they may fall into 2nd round.

If the lions have a good draft, they could be in playoffs, and maybe as div champ. GB could be done, will see how good their HC is now lol.

NYG they are like the lions, with a good draft and FA moves, they could be in playoffs again.

Wash lol, I wonder is new regime drafting for them or the old regime ??????????? dont know, kinda messed up.
Will they keep current HC and staff?? so dont know about them , probably not going to be very good or consistent.
I won’t be. This is just a loser mentality.