I will be pulling for the 9ers this weekend.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
It would be just to sweet to see the Eagles start off the year 0-2. Hope the 9ers beat them and that LB Smith for the 9ers knocks TO into next week. Go Niners.....but for this week only. :)

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Didn't they start off 0-2 a few years ago, or even worse, and then wind up passing us up to win the division?

I am not sold on this so-called demise of the Eagles. They are still the team to beat, even if they start off 0-6.

However, I do think they are ripe for a beating right now since McNabb is fragile, and TO still has his head up his own backside.

I'm not buying that McNabb and TO are getting along. They looked like they were ready to choke each other as they were walking off the sidelines at the end of the game last week.

DBoys

Reaction score
The reason the Eagles are ripe for a fall has nothing to do with talent but belief in the organization. Key players are complaining, holding out, etc and the other players see what is going on and you can't help but think it is affecting confidence. McNabb and the Eagles have a tough year in front of them.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Didn't they start off 0-2 a few years ago, or even worse, and then wind up passing us up to win the division?

I am not sold on this so-called demise of the Eagles. They are still the team to beat, even if they start off 0-6.

However, I do think they are ripe for a beating right now since McNabb is fragile, and TO still has his head up his own backside.

I'm not buying that McNabb and TO are getting along. They looked like they were ready to choke each other as they were walking off the sidelines at the end of the game last week.

If they go 0-2 and lose against the 9ers. TO is gonna go off and say some dumb things and point fingers to totally f things up in Philly. A few years ago Philly did not have the TO cancer to ruin things.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
DBoys said:
The reason the Eagles are ripe for a fall has nothing to do with talent but belief in the organization. Key players are complaining, holding out, etc and the other players see what is going on and you can't help but think it is affecting confidence. McNabb and the Eagles have a tough year in front of them.

Maybe the Buffaloitis is starting to wear on them... just can't quite get it done syndrome, and now the rest of the NFC is starting to gain ground on that hill leading towards post season glory.

:laugh2:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
If San Fran wins I'll be thrilled...then nervous since we're next.

Reaction score
I think Da-Niners will give Filthy a good game...

Ratay isn't bad, he can make some plays in the passing game...
Yep, go Mobby whiners this week!
If they do happen to upset them, the team from filthy should start to crumble when we beat them the following week! :star:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:

But that was when Mcnabb was hurt, and you had that team image thing going, but now you got players complaing about their contrats, you've lost two defense guys that really held down your D last year, once again your without your backup RB, and on top of all that you lose to a team that won 1 or 2 games last year, these is a differnce between this year and that year, if they go 0-2 there will be no coming back.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'd pick the 69ers to win if the game was in San fran. I do think it will close and the 69ers have a good chance to win. Still feels like philthy has a hangover from the sb loss. They don't look very inspired, they had an offseason of turmoil, and their coach's pride keeps him thinking that they don't need to do anything different to win.
I think they are very ripe to lose a few more games early.
They're probably good enough to turn it on and make the playoffs regardless of how they start but without homefield, they won't make it back to the sb.
The other thing is that if philthy DOES start 0-2 or 2-4 or something like that, everyone will be calling for McNabb's head.