I wish we had a regular franchise!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Notice the pattern and template of the successful teams recently and especially this year,....SF, Detroit, KC, Baltimore....all organizations with owner, GM, HC knowing their lanes, performing their duties. Yeah,... good times. :banghead:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Without all the glitz and glamour that comes from being the Cowboys, wouldn't it be lovely to have a season that was just focused on football, where the owner, and players all bought in to one common goal?

I would first take away the training camp celebration get away trip to Oxnard, why are we having camp in an entirely different state, when we can practice in the sweltering heat of Texas, or hold practice at the Star??? As soon as the players get there, it's a fun time, etc etc big celebration as if they just won the previous seasons Superbowl. Then we have the off season where all it takes is one comment from Jerry or Stephen to get the media going. I hope one day we can reach this goal, just to focus on football, and put everything last as we're holding up the Lombardi trophy, please give your thoughts
Welcome to Jacksonville!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not the glitz and glamour. We won with glitz and glamour in the 70s and 90s. It's the failure to put forth a team and coaching staff good enough to finish. We can start, but we can't get over the hump when it's time to get the job done. Jerry can focus on money and publicity all he wants if he hires people to do football right. We could absolutely win another Super Bowl with the glitz and glamour. We've done it 5 times in our history. Where is the modern day Tom or Jimmy? Football man, oh, where are you?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you haven't reached the point yet when you get there, none of this crap will bother you. You will love it and love to make fun of it. How about them cowboys? rah, rah...who are we not looking at in the draft?