I wish we would go after Djax

Aven8

Reaction score
He's the type of player that could put us over the top offensively. Dez, Beas, and Djax?? Wow!

What will he cost? Please let this happen.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'd love to have him here, also, but his contract would probably be way too cost prohibitive.

superonyx

Reaction score
DJax is the very definition of scum. Not to mention expensive scum, the worst kind
A total low class locker room cancer. The guy is a me first player that is so one dimensional that he isn't worth the headache. I remember when he ran off the field during a play with the Eagles and he sat down on the bench...during the play...

The kind of dude I wouldn't want playing for my team even if he agreed to play for free.

Sydla

Reaction score
He'll likely cost more than you think. He can't block which is a problem in our run based offense. He can be a pain in the ***. He can be a locker room problem.

But he runs fast. LOL.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
john ross or shelton gibson pure speed guys that can open up the deep end. Gibson is less polished could be had in the third round possibly.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
No thanks. Sign Kenny Stills if that's the type of player they want. He's not the idiot that Jackson is and every bit as big of a deep threat.

Lutonio

Reaction score
He'll likely cost more than you think. He can't block which is a problem in our run based offense. He can be a pain in the ***. He can be a locker room problem.

But he runs fast. LOL.
And he doesn't do that at the peak of his ability anymore.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't know why, but it seems like a move the 2008 Cowboys would have made.